Cehf's Table on Harmony of the Seas

turbobob

Two questions:

1) I see Chef's Table offered as a dining option but can find no location on the deck plan. Does it actually exist?

2) We have tried a number of Chef's Tables, some wonderful and some definitely not worth the time or money and it seems to vary ship to ship within a cruise line. How does the Chef's Table (if it exists) on HOTS stack up? How is the food? The wines? The pairings?

I've noticed Chef's Table tends to migrate on the Oasis-class ships. One time it started in the library, and then moved upstairs in the Diamond Club. Another time it was in the Suite Lounge (what used to be the Viking Crown Lounge).

Two questions:

1) I see Chef's Table offered as a dining option but can find no location on the deck plan. Does it actually exist?

2) We have tried a number of Chef's Tables, some wonderful and some definitely not worth the time or money and it seems to vary ship to ship within a cruise line. How does the Chef's Table (if it exists) on HOTS stack up? How is the food? The wines? The pairings?

My understanding is that it Chefs Table is held in the Solarium behind a curtain like barrier. Cruise Life Rick complained in December in his live review to how loud it was from exterior noise and no privacy. Compared to other ships I think he would say don’t do it.

That's a shame it is so exposed on both Oasis (held in the center of the room between CK and the SL) and the curtained area on Harmony. Which is the reason we don't book Chef's Table on those ships.

It's so nice on Radiance class ships with a dedicated separate (and elegant looking) private dining room off from the lounge on deck six. Was always a good time! :)