Concierage question

mom2girls29

They made life easy for getting of the ship at ports, especially on the last day. I’ve seen them help passengers who needed to make changes in their air travel due to weather at the end of the cruise.

We don’t use them often but when needed, they are very handy and knowledgeable.

Don

I always appreciate the help of the HAL concierge for anyhthing I would do at the officed. Not having to go tothe officed for ahything is a pleasure. They make reservations at alternative restrraurants, hunt down lost laundry with help of our steward, salon, spa appointments, If someone on the ship does something special for me, I write a thank you note and concierge h as them delivered.

A concierge varies by Cruise line.

Some are responsible for those needing to change rooms, will make reservations for you for port visits such as restaurants and can offer some recommendations. Some are involved with disembarkation. Some can book cars for disembarkation.

Again this varies by cruise line so I would ask this question on the cruise line board for the cruise lines you are sailing.

Keith

Last cruise, I asked concierge (RCI) about seeing the bridge. I did not want the entire behind the scenes package.

He set up bridge tours for all the suite guests.

Also took care of disembarking at all ports. He had an elevator locked out, and then took everyone down with a short line to get off.

Oh, and free snacks and drinks. :)

Concierge on Carnival has helped me with luggage, when someone else's kept arriving at our cabin. When the phone didn't work, when I need to separate the sail and sign cards, or merge the accounts. They are not private, but those of diamond, platinum and FTTF have their own line, it's always much shorter.

When we were driving our friends to the airport after the cruise, and they had an early flight, they got all 4 of us off without hassle.

The concierges on HAL work out of the Neptune Lounge. So far we have had only 1 bad one. Many people of our cruise complained about her.

The rest have been excellent. We even had one that went shopping for one of the passengers when they weren't able to get off the ship in one of our ports. They do take care of a lot of problems that can happen and make reservations for whatever and wherever you want. They even help with any parties you plan in your cabin or dinners in your cabin. Make change for you.

I don't play golf but have seen/heard when they got tee times for Neptune guests who wanted to play in a few of the islands. She arrranged for a car and driver trro take the guests to the golf club and return them to the ship after their game.

They will and do work with port agents to arrrange things for guests. Port aggents 'know ' the who and how.