Steakhouse Menu?

DES07

I am reading that there is a new steakhouse Menu? If you have a copy of it please post it? We will be going to the steakhouse for the first time ever on March 5...we are excited to try it.

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

Will say this, the NY Sirloin was terrific, better then the Waygu5 offered, and the huge piece of Cheese cake had to wait for later in the cabin!:hearteyes:

Okay I think I found them. Can any verify if this the the menu on the Valor?

Yep, those are the new menus. We are sailing Glory in April and the Steakhouse manager there said that they thought the new menu would be available onboard starting in February. I also heard that the new menu should be rolled out fleet wide by the end of Spring.

So, it doesn't sound like even the Steakhouse manager's really know when the new menu will be implemented.

Will say this, the NY Sirloin was terrific, better then the Waygu5 offered, and the huge piece of Cheese cake had to wait for later in the cabin!:hearteyes:

So which ship were you sailing? And help me understand, you had the new menu but the CheeseCake isn't on the new menu. Did the steakhouse on your ship still serve the CheeseCake? I am keeping my fingers crossed that as they get feedback on the new menu they might adjust some items.

So which ship were you sailing? And help me understand, you had the new menu but the CheeseCake isn't on the new menu. Did the steakhouse on your ship still serve the CheeseCake? I am keeping my fingers crossed that as they get feedback on the new menu they might adjust some items.

If you are looking at the two images linked above, there are no desserts at all there - presumably that is a separate menu. And I suppose it may vary by ship/date/whatever.

If you are looking at the two images linked above, there are no desserts at all there - presumably that is a separate menu. And I suppose it may vary by ship/date/whatever.

It does vary by ship. December we had the new menu on the Breeze and January we had the old menu on the Splendor.

My confusion was directed to the comment about the strip being better than the Wagu beef and then saying the cheese cake had to wait. Wagu is new menu and Cheesecake is old menu.

Just of Valor this morning, and ate in the Steakhouse twice. They had the old menu but mentioned they will have the new menu in the near future. I'd think since you're going next month you'll get the new one!

• 1 month later...

How are the portion size? We ate on royals steakhouse on prior cruises. We could order various appetizers (which were small) to try for no additional charge. I saw they specified one of each course on carnival . .