tv channels on the royal

avalon4419

The only live programming is the international feeds of the typical news and sports networks.

The cost of picking up the actual USA feed from the satellite once in international waters is prohibitively expensive. And as Princess has a sponsorship deal with Discovery Networks, I don't believe you will find any offerings from channels owned by the competition. On Royal in November all non-news or sports channels were On Demand, and the number of keystrokes needed to find the movie/sitcom/informational show you wanted was not worth the effort--by the time the ancient episode of Modern Family, Mom, or Big Bang Theory finally queued up it was time to head out of the cabin anyway.

i am curious as to what channels are offered on the royal. i am addicted to oak island which is on the history channel. was wondering if they offer the history channel? anyone know? thanks.

No!

MSNBC, CNBC, BBC, Fox and some sports channels are available

For the History channel, set your DVR before leaving

Howard

I sort of missed the old way the television programming was. With the new system, you choose which channel you want to watch. We didn't come across things accidentally like we used to when surfing through the channels.

i am curious as to what channels are offered on the royal. i am addicted to oak island which is on the history channel. was wondering if they offer the history channel? anyone know? thanks.

On the Royal Christmas 2016, and on Regal January 2018 (approx a year later) and tv was the same on both. Lots of movies. No Oak Island. My husband sometimes watches Oak Island, and it moves so slowly that you will not miss much while you're gone. It will be easy to catch up once you're home!