Bringing food onboard

You did say cattle call food.....but that is over now. If you are planning your little picnic on the next Anthem sailing, you might need a blanket.

Happy sails to you.......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by flowerlady

You did say cattle call food.....but that is over now. If you are planning your little picnic on the next Anthem sailing, you might need a blanket.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is like a cattle call in there. That is what we do not like about it. It is not big enough to acommodate everyone and they just pile more and more people in. My critique is aimed at the cruise line not properly accommodating all of their passengers in a comfortable way.

We rarely bring any food on board, on embarkation, but have done so a few times. Each time, the food was not factory sealed.

We were given some bakery items, and another time some candy shop candy. Rather than throw it out in the hotel, we brought the items on board. The items were in our carry on and no one ever questioned us.

We’ve purchased some non factory sealed bakery items, nuts, dried fruit in various ports and again have never been told the items were not allowed on board.

M