Caribbean Princess Destination Expert

ED49404

Just received an email from Princess about our entertainment on our up coming cruise. We are going to the Panama Canal and they are showing the Destination Expert to be a Cheryl Lake. I was hoping if anyone had her before and what they thought of her. The last time we were at the canal we had a historian and he was excellent, was hoping we would have another historian on this cruise. Thank you all in advance.

Reads from a script very monotone. Not the best in my humble opinion.

Thanks for your input. I was afraid of that, that is the reason I was asking. I really enjoyed the historian we had on the Island Princess.

Reads from a script very monotone. Not the best in my humble opinion.

Cheryl Lake was the so-called "destination expert" on a circle Caribbean cruise last month on the CB and the above comment is right on target. She was actually stumbling over many words.

Cheryl Lake was the so-called "destination expert" on a circle Caribbean cruise last month on the CB and the above comment is right on target. She was actually stumbling over many words.

We are doing the circle Caribbean cruise this fall. Maybe she will be on her break and we will get someone else. So far on all our cruises that had a port speaker aboard, they have been very good and did not read from a script. We had one older gentleman on a TA that had an Spanish accent so I had to concentrate but after awhile I got used to him. He was great and added things to the talk.