equinox or silhouette

luv2cruise1002

As others have responses there are minor differences in the ships.

The only difference would be the officers, staff, CD, and crew and sometimes that can make a cruise good or bad

You may want it consider where it sails out of, ports of call, and price difference

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I have to admit, we have sailed every S class ship EXCEPT equinox, but our favorite is Silhouette.

Partly it’s the Lawn Club Grill I think.

They are very similar to each other, the difference is minor hear and there. I’d be happy on any of them, but would pick Silhouette as my fave.

Looking forward to our December Cruise on the Silhouette. We have two Equinox sailings under our belt and am looking forward to our first on Silhouette. While I have seen mixed reviews on the Lawn Club Grill, we are still planning on dining there.

Definitely Silhouette! Lawn Club Grill, the Porch and the Alcoves are fabulous! May I also mention Café Al Bacio Ii adjacent to the Oceanview Café? (Early morning Mimosas!) I also seriously love QSine. However, I'm excited to sail on the Equinox next year to experience Silk Harvest and the other features.