Carnival Dream Chef's Table Menu

cynt

Can anyone confirm if the Chef's Table menu for the Dream the new menu, see attachment? I've already done the old menu several times. And at $95/pp I really want the new menu. I still can't believe they raised the price $30. We're honeymoon so wanted something special but we might go to the steakhouse.

103117 CHEF'S TABLE MENU (1).pdf

The menu you posted is currently the one being served on the Breeze. I say this from personal experience. The pork belly is awesome.

I have read that it was inaugurated on the Vista and has since been implemented on the Dream, Magic, and Breeze, and will eventually be served fleet wide.

I do not know which other ships are currently serving this menu.

I will be on the March 4, 2018 Dream sailing and we are attending the Chef’s Table dinner and I would love to see what the menu will be.

Take care of her. I board her when u get off of her. Let me know which menu they used.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE!!😁

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
We had a completely different menu on Victory in December - but the Chef made it sound like it was the same menu fleetwide! I believe we only paid $75, but I'm not certain

Was this the five day Western Carribean Victory sailing? If so what day is was the Chef’s Table? I’m wondering if it’s a set day during certain cruises or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was this the five day Western Carribean Victory sailing? If so what day is was the Chef’s Table? I’m wondering if it’s a set day during certain cruises or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on a 4 day Bahamas, I THINK it was the last night, but I can't remember for sure...