Thermal Area

suzyed

What did you pay for your week long passes? Was it off the website ?

We paid $100/pp but that was for 2 weeks. And yes, we bought it pre-cruise....it was MUCH cheaper than what is offered onboard.

That’s a great price! Do they have the lasso-therapy pool on seaside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if they have the lasso-therapy pool (I don't even know what that is, LOL), since we only used the Thermal Area.

That’s a great price! Do they have the lasso-therapy pool on seaside?

Yes they do. It's in the thermal suite area. It's small but nice.

26228507188_db7155f4c9_b.jpg

Thalasso therapy pools are supposed to have minerals added and claim to detox, heal, etc... sort of like mineral pools in tectonically active areas. They also have very powerful jets. On cruise ships, I think the added minerals are just salt water, but I did miss the indoor pool concept on divina.

This was the best part of our cruise (wife said only good part). We pre purchased the relax for 2 package which included the spa pass for the week of the cruise. It was like $300 but got a massage, facial and body rub for 2. Figured for $120 more we got the other things as the spa week was $180 for 2 anyways. Either way...pre purchase as it is much more during the cruise ($60/day $90/day for couple and week was like $190/week or $280/week per couple.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This was the best part of our cruise (wife said only good part). We pre purchased the relax for 2 package which included the spa pass for the week of the cruise. It was like $300 but got a massage, facial and body rub for 2. Figured for $120 more we got the other things as the spa week was $180 for 2 anyways. Either way...pre purchase as it is much more during the cruise ($60/day $90/day for couple and week was like $190/week or $280/week per couple.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We got a good deal...$99/pp for TWO weeks!! It was worth it...but yes, definitely pre-purchase to get the better price!