Land Discoveries System Maintenance

Catchum

OK after diligently reading all the posts on using OBC to book Land Discoveries I have found a couple that I want to book for our Pursuit trip in August.

I log into MyAzamara select my voyage (sadly only one to choose from) and it then takes me to the online check in page with a message that they cannot handle my request due to system maintenance and try again later.

I don't want to check in - in fact as I have not yet paid the balance I can't check in, but the booking status is down as confirmed. Is anyone else having this problem or does the website just not want me to leave the ship?

This has been the case for the last two days.

Many thanks in anticipation.

OK after diligently reading all the posts on using OBC to book Land Discoveries I have found a couple that I want to book for our Pursuit trip in August.

I log into MyAzamara select my voyage (sadly only one to choose from) and it then takes me to the online check in page with a message that they cannot handle my request due to system maintenance and try again later.

I don't want to check in - in fact as I have not yet paid the balance I can't check in, but the booking status is down as confirmed. Is anyone else having this problem or does the website just not want me to leave the ship?

This has been the case for the last two days.

Many thanks in anticipation.

You can complete check in information and print boarding pass before paying the final balance,

I have done it several times.

Silly me I had logged into MyAzamara not Voyage Planner (being lazy as I know my password but not my reference number) I have logged into the correct area and we are booked up. I still need to do some clean up as I am obviously stuck in an old link but that can wait until the morning.

Thank you for taking the time to help

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it may have been along similar lines to a problem I have encountered while looking at options for Shore Excursions later in the year.

One wonders how the following, copied & pasted from Shore Excursion Brochures can be allowed to happen :

Azamara Journey 6 October 2018

Shore Excursion Brochure includes the following from Livorno (a six & a half hour drive from Livorno to Amalfi)

IF02 Excavations of Pompeii Strenuous N/A Oct 7, 8:30am 5 hrs 30mins

IF29 Walking through Amalfi Lemons and Tasting Strenuous N/A Oct 7, 9:00am 2 hrs 30mins

IF07 Positano On Your Own Transfer by Motorboat Moderate N/A Oct 7, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

IF24 Mozzarella from Farm to Table Mild N/A Oct 7, 8:30am 5 hrs

Azamara Journey on 15 October 2018

Shore Excursion Brochure includes the following from Valencia, Spain (to locations in Italy)

RV07 Ferrari Museum Mild N/A Oct 17, 9:00am 6 hrs

RV04 Bologna in Depth Strenuous N/A Oct 17, 8:45am 7 hrs

RV12 Faenza and Brisighella Moderate N/A Oct 17, 9:15am 6 hrs

The following from Seville, Spain (all to locations in Malta)

VT21 Naxxar and Mdina: Palaces, Cathedrals & Gardens Strenuous Oct 21, 8:30am 4 hrs

VT22 Jewels of the Maltese Capital Strenuous N/A Oct 21, 8:30am 4 hrs

VT34 Malta Panorama Mild N/A Oct 21, 8:30am

VT1G Maltese Food and Wine Tour Moderate N/A Oct 21, 8:30am 8 hrs

VT2G Salt Pans, Local Artisans and Traditional Games Moderate N/A Oct 21, 8:30am 8 hrs

VT92 Bike Ride Through Valletta Strenuous Oct 21, 8:30am 3 hrs

On the Sea Day before the end of the cruise, excursions which I believe depart from Trapani, Sicily.

XT01 Beautiful Segesta Strenuous N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs

XT03 History and Wine of Marsala Moderate N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

XT02 Ruins of Selinunte Strenuous N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

XT05 Erice & Trapani with Cannoli Tasting Strenuous N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

While the discrepancies in these listings are obvious to me, I can't help wondering whether those excursions that look genuine for the ports listed are in fact correct. :confused:

:eek::eek::eek:

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it may have been along similar lines to a problem I have encountered while looking at options for Shore Excursions later in the year.

One wonders how the following, copied & pasted from Shore Excursion Brochures can be allowed to happen :

Azamara Journey 6 October 2018

Shore Excursion Brochure includes the following from Livorno (a six & a half hour drive from Livorno to Amalfi)

IF02 Excavations of Pompeii Strenuous N/A Oct 7, 8:30am 5 hrs 30mins

IF29 Walking through Amalfi Lemons and Tasting Strenuous N/A Oct 7, 9:00am 2 hrs 30mins

IF07 Positano On Your Own Transfer by Motorboat Moderate N/A Oct 7, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

IF24 Mozzarella from Farm to Table Mild N/A Oct 7, 8:30am 5 hrs

Azamara Journey on 15 October 2018

Shore Excursion Brochure includes the following from Valencia, Spain (to locations in Italy)

RV07 Ferrari Museum Mild N/A Oct 17, 9:00am 6 hrs

RV04 Bologna in Depth Strenuous N/A Oct 17, 8:45am 7 hrs

RV12 Faenza and Brisighella Moderate N/A Oct 17, 9:15am 6 hrs

The following from Seville, Spain (all to locations in Malta)

VT21 Naxxar and Mdina: Palaces, Cathedrals & Gardens Strenuous Oct 21, 8:30am 4 hrs

VT22 Jewels of the Maltese Capital Strenuous N/A Oct 21, 8:30am 4 hrs

VT34 Malta Panorama Mild N/A Oct 21, 8:30am

VT1G Maltese Food and Wine Tour Moderate N/A Oct 21, 8:30am 8 hrs

VT2G Salt Pans, Local Artisans and Traditional Games Moderate N/A Oct 21, 8:30am 8 hrs

VT92 Bike Ride Through Valletta Strenuous Oct 21, 8:30am 3 hrs

On the Sea Day before the end of the cruise, excursions which I believe depart from Trapani, Sicily.

XT01 Beautiful Segesta Strenuous N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs

XT03 History and Wine of Marsala Moderate N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

XT02 Ruins of Selinunte Strenuous N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

XT05 Erice & Trapani with Cannoli Tasting Strenuous N/A Oct 22, 8:30am 4 hrs 30mins

While the discrepancies in these listings are obvious to me, I can't help wondering whether those excursions that look genuine for the ports listed are in fact correct. :confused: