11:10 flight out of hobby. Crazy?

Need to be at the airport at least 2 hours ahead. 90 minutes would be squeezing it.

When should the ship dock? Usually first off is an 75 minutes after docking. Order of debarkation is usually Diamond & Platinum Self Assist, FTTF Self Assist, lower numbers, regular Self Assist then everyone else called by deck and or numbers.

How far is Hobby from the port? If more than 10 minutes .....

Are you checking luggage? You’ll be waiting, can’t go down before you’re called because your luggage won’t be available yet.

Going thru CBP is always a crapshoot. Sometimes there’s no wait, other times it can take forever.

Save stress. Take that later flight. You can wait onboard until the all off around 10am

No way.... take the later flight. Houston traffic can be slow on a good day, can be a nightmare on a bad day.

Lines at Hobby can be long too, though our last trip we made it through checking bags and security in 30 minutes.

You'd make it with no problems if:

• the ship arrival is on time
  • self-disembark is a go
  • transportation is waiting

We're platinum and walk off the ship by 8am on most cruises. After a short bus ride to the Galveston city lots I return and to get my wife and our luggage. We arrive at home near the Beltway and I-45 by 9. I can be at Hobby and at the gate with TSA Pre-Check in less than an hour from my home. I do it twice a week.

Lot's of variables involved in your plan, but as a local I can make that flight on most any Sunday.