Club Class Dining vs Luminae

wally8

Just curious if anyone can tell me how "club class dining" compares to dining in Luminae on Celebrity. I know that Luminae is a separate room so was wondering about the location, quality of food and service of club class to Luminae,

Thanks, Bob fr Texas

Just curious if anyone can tell me how "club class dining" compares to dining in Luminae on Celebrity. I know that Luminae is a separate room so was wondering about the location, quality of food and service of club class to Luminae,

Thanks, Bob fr Texas

No comparison , at all, except - maybe - in that you can dine in either whenever you're ready to go with minimal or no wait. Otherwise , no comparison!

Luminae is a wholly separate restaurant, separate menu, much better quality and options than main dining, different decor, higher staff to guest ratio, etc.

Club Class is a small section of the main dining room - haven't seen ropes separating it, but different tablecloths/napkins and different flower on the table. Same menu as MDR, although in a different cover, with the addition of one or two extra dishes or preparations from the MDR - these aren't listed and are somewhat at the whim of rhe maitr'de and chef with what's available. Maybe be a shrimp or scallop dish or salad course prepared in the area, maybe an extra pasta option, or maybe an extra sauce or such for the main, things along those lines.

Hands down, Luminae wins the comparison, it's a wholly different set-up and experience from Club Class . And suite perks on Celebrity by far outweigh suite perks in Princess.

Hands down, Luminae wins the comparison, it's a wholly different set-up and experience from Club Class . And suite perks on Celebrity by far outweigh suite perks in Princess.

I totally agree with you! Especially Celebrity’s suite perks, which are awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for your replies. Sounds like "club Class dining" isn't much of a perk for a suite.

Basically the perk value is that if you want Anytime Dining, you will be seated immediately whenever you go to the dining room. Those in Anytime without being Club Class may have a long wait if they go at a popular time.

Basically the perk value is that if you want Anytime Dining, you will be seated immediately whenever you go to the dining room. Those in Anytime without being Club Class may have a long wait if they go at a popular time.

On the other hand, those who enjoy sharing large tables at Anytime dining might be very disappointed in Club Class Dining....when they are generally unable to find a large table to join.

Hank