Bar menus - fun ship special?

madibeme

They have a different special each day. You can usually find bartenders walking around with colorful concoctions on Lido. Just remember -- if you have Cheers, the special of the day is not covered if it is in a souvenir cup. You can get a daily special, but go to the bar and ask for it in a regular cup.

I haven't been on Carnival in a few years. I cannot find the fun ship special on them. Have they done away with it, renamed it or just took it off the menu.

If I remember correctly, they only offered the Fun Ship drink prior to sailing on embarkation day in 2016. I do know I had three of them pretty quickly on a mostly empty stomach and was shortly thereafter drunk messaging a few who couldn't sail with us from my cabin. Those things were both tasty and potent. :'):')

I love the fun ship special but oddly enough, I only drink one or two on the first day. It's tradition for me to get one when I first get on the lido deck from the servers walking around with them on trays. But after that, I never think to order more. :)

When we went on RC last year, I was like, but I will need a fun ship to start my cruise! LOL No worries, I found a very similar replacement.

I have the recipe and have made them at home when it’s been too long between cruises. My sons love the fruit punch that is the base and actually get Bottomless Bubbles mainly to order it. Always have to make it for them for special occasions. Spoiled kids!

I have the recipe and have made them at home when it’s been too long between cruises. My sons love the fruit punch that is the base and actually get Bottomless Bubbles mainly to order it. Always have to make it for them for special occasions. Spoiled kids!

Could you share that recipe, please?!?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love the fun ship special but oddly enough, I only drink one or two on the first day. It's tradition for me to get one when I first get on the lido deck from the servers walking around with them on trays. But after that, I never think to order more. :)

When we went on RC last year, I was like, but I will need a fun ship to start my cruise! LOL No worries, I found a very similar replacement.

This is me exactly!!! Have to have my Fun Ship Special when I first get on board! Might have another one that first afternoon, but then I don't get another one all week! Lol

• 3 weeks later...