Allure of the Seas 7 Day Eastern Caribbean

Your information is very helpful! Thanks for posting! Do you have info on the smartphone app that is available on Allure and if there is a chat feature? The Harmony has the Royal IQ....does the Allure? I read that Allure has the new Royal International App and that it is not as good as the IQ (can't make show reservation, chat, etc) I am wanting to avoid the high VOOM internet package fees to stay in touch with my family on the ship. Any info is greatly appreciated!

This is amazing! Thank you so much for all the time you are taking to post all the pictures!

I love that you have posted the gym schedule. It's something I rarely ever see but something I always

wonder about and wish I knew prior to a trip.

Did you happen to notice if rowing machines were in the gym?

Thank you again.

Your information is very helpful! Thanks for posting! Do you have info on the smartphone app that is available on Allure and if there is a chat feature? The Harmony has the Royal IQ....does the Allure? I read that Allure has the new Royal International App and that it is not as good as the IQ (can't make show reservation, chat, etc) I am wanting to avoid the high VOOM internet package fees to stay in touch with my family on the ship. Any info is greatly appreciated!

The app is really poor. It basically gives you a preloaded Compass (which is not 100% accurate). That’s about it. No chat. Nothing else useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed the information you posted about getting cans of Diet Coke in the cabin.

My mother drinks Diet Coke (so does my dh) as if it were coffee when they first get up and

I love that I can just request some cans in both cabins on the first day so they have on hand, especially

for my mom.

That is the first time I ever saw mention of this and thanks so much!