Shore Excursion price drop?

ParrotRob

Never seen this before. The price of a shore excursion I booked several weeks ago dropped $20pp. I got an email to that effect overnight. I called to ask them if that $80 (4 people) would be credited to my card or applied as 2x$40 stateroom credits, and they didn't seem to know on the phone and suggested I email ShoreExcursions@carnival.com. Thought I'd ask here first if anyone has had this happen before?

Yes, everything excursions has to go through that email and there is no "phone" number to talk with. Any regular Carnival agent will not be able to assist.

I suggest if you don't have a PVP, that you send the email with very specific information outlined in it.

While a PVP cannot handle it directly either, they tend to get answers and results a little quicker than doing it yourself, another reason I recommend a good one.

I applied for a price drop for my sister last year and I used this form. I used Carnival for the operator and put notes in the comments that it was the same excursion and that the price had gone down. I think I had emailed Shorex first and got no response so I did the form. I don't think it was the other way around. It was a while ago. It was refunded to her CC.

https://www.carnival.com/request-forms/shore-excursion-best-price-guarantee.aspx

You're welcome. Keep an eye on it, though.

Totally off topic, but I just realized I've been reading your screen name wrong:o . I've always read it as 'fisherman' Bob's wife, not 'fireman.' Thought you and your husband might get a chuckle:D

OP - sorry for the off topic post and I hope you can get your price match resolved quickly:)

Totally off topic, but I just realized I've been reading your screen name wrong:o . I've always read it as 'fisherman' Bob's wife, not 'fireman.' Thought you and your husband might get a chuckle:D

OP - sorry for the off topic post and I hope you can get your price match resolved quickly:)

Hahahahaha. Too funny!

Our credits went back on the original cc they had been charged to. My credit was two separate trans, one per pax, but that may have been because they were in different order numbers on the original purchase. I received the credit within a week of their email.