Harmony of the Seas

Correct.

That stinks! We really wanted to try the bigger ship and it was the only that worked with the itinerary and time we could go but since we spent about 80% of the cruise in the pool or lounging at the pool, may need to go back to the smaller ships.

That stinks! We really wanted to try the bigger ship and it was the only that worked with the itinerary and time we could go but since we spent about 80% of the cruise in the pool or lounging at the pool, may need to go back to the smaller ships.

There’s still the pool deck and its 4 separate pools for poolside lounging, as well as hot tubs inside and outside the solarium. There is just not a pool inside the adults-only solarium itself. It’s not ideal, but you won’t be stuck without water to dip into if you’re so inclined.

We booked our cruise on the Harmony for next April. I just read today that there isn’t an adult Only pool in the solarium. Is this true?

Correct...and one of the many features about the Harmony that I dislike. Not a fan of this ship at all.

Both of Harmony's big sisters, Oasis and Allure, have adult only pools in the solarium. You could see about transferring to one of those ships.

As does their newest ship, the Symphony. With the Symphony you keep the slides and escape room if those were of interest to you. The Symphony also has Laser Tag. If considering changing ships, check the differences in available dining, entertainment, and activities first. If the newer amenities aren’t your speed, you may prefer the more open look of the back of the boardwalk on the Oasis and Allure without the ultimate abyss in the way.

All the Oasis class ships have the four pools on the pool deck (the main pool, beach pool, sports pool, and kids pool). All except Harmony have a small pool in the solarium. And, like I said before, that’s not even taking hot tubs into account. My favorite spot is in the cantilevered hot tubs that push out over the edge of the ship. They’re fabulous at night. You’ll have a lot of options, no matter which you go with. That’s kind of the name of the game with the Oasis class. :P

Correct...and one of the many features about the Harmony that I dislike. Not a fan of this ship at all and I'll assume Symphony will be the same.

I’ll be on her transatlantic, so I’ve been doing a lot of reading and watching a lot of videos on the symphony as information has been coming out over the last few days. This is not the case on the Symphony of the Seas- Royal acknowledged the backlash. From what I’ve seen in the videos, I personally find the solarium pool a lot prettier than the one I remember on the Oasis- it’s sort of built into the stairs to the lower floor of the solarium, creating a sort of split-level feel that I personally like.

Does anyone know if the suite lounge has complementary beer wine and soft drinks during the day? Have been on Oasis and Allure and that was the case. Family member who just booked grand suite was told that it was not available on the Harmony.

Yes, from 11am to 11pm, complimentary soda, bottled water, and selected beers and wines.

To be honest, lack of a pool in the solarium wasn’t even an issue for me. The last ship I was on, the solarium pool was a hot tob with delusions of grandeur. And the pictures of oasis/allure/symphony are pretty close to that. I would rather relax in one of the hot tubs, personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk