Voom for a few days

Does anyone know if you can purchase Voom surface on a daily basis? For instance, if I want to begin Voom on day 2 or 3 instead of day 1, can I do that? Or if I just want it for days 3 and 4 and not the entire cruise, can I do that?

Thanks,

Does anyone know if you can purchase Voom surface on a daily basis? For instance, if I want to begin Voom on day 2 or 3 instead of day 1, can I do that?

Thanks,

Yes. There are different packages.

You can buy single 24 hour usage, and as the cruise goes by, they will offer "balance of the cruise" packages also.

Best bet is to buy it before. Surf and Stream before my cruise was down to $14.75 per day. On board it’s $29 per day. Surf only onboard is $22 per day. Almost cheaper to buy for the whole cruise in advance then onboard for 2/3 days.

I got the surf only package for just 1 day at the end of the cruise so I could check in for our flights. They had a special for $18. The speed was slower then dialup so keep that in mind when selecting the package.

I take 10-18 nite cruises, usually wait 5 days then add rest of cruise which is cheaper then multiple 24hr each periods. Ironic thing if on B2B cruises the first cruise paid VOOM period doesn't end until 2nd day of the second cruise.

Best bet is to buy it before. Surf and Stream before my cruise was down to $14.75 per day. On board it’s $29 per day. Surf only onboard is $22 per day. Almost cheaper to buy for the whole cruise in advance then onboard for 2/3 days.

I believe those are the 24 hour period prices. If you buy all remaining days, the per day price is much less. On my last cruise in October, surf was $13/day, surf & stream was $16/day, though I believe prices have gone up since then.

I believe those are the 24 hour period prices. If you buy all remaining days, the per day price is much less. On my last cruise in October, surf was $13/day, surf & stream was $16/day, though I believe prices have gone up since then.

Yup. Just wanted them to be prepared if they only wanted a couple days mid itinerary it’s big bucks.