Debarkation process

On our last (and only) cruise, we carried our bags and walked right off. This time we may or may not have to let them get our bags the night before. It will come down to how many bags my sis has and if we can carry our and hers (she had mobility issues). Ideally we would like to walk right off but if not, can someone briefly go over how it works? I know we leave our bags in hall the night before but what happens the next morning? We will be in Oasis, thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Exactly. You will need to keep one bag, to put your toiletries from the last night and last morning...once you retrieve all your luggage (it's like in the airport...a carousel or something similar), you can re-arrange your liquid items into checked airline bags.

DO NOT put your seapass into your luggage...you will need it to get OFF the ship! Make sure you have any airline tickets in hand, too!

I highly recommend downloading the Mobile Passport app: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/mobile-passport-control.

We debarked from Allure on Sunday and the customs lines were much shorter for those who had the app.

Was the app working? Off Harmony the week before and the app wasn’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In addition to some of the above...If you opt to pickup your bags in the terminal they'll be grouped according to color code and time off (info and tags will be left in your cabin last night)...large area no carousel..but easy to spot where your luggage should be...Get a porter with a cart to help you that will make it so much easier for both of you.

Thanks, will keep this in mind. Walking right off with our bags is still an option on Oasis right?

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

They like clearing the ship as soon as possible so the staff is very helpful and encourages it. In fact on the last morning don't walk by the door on the promenade, they may push you out.