MSC fantastical drink package

stbraley

All,

I booked my cruise several months ago on the Seaside for the June 9th cruise. At that time they gave me the 12 drink vouchers. Now the are giving the Drinks on us package. Can I get the drink package or am I stuck with the vouchers?

Thanks....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So I just called and they said it has to be booked under the drinks on us package and can't be changed. That's pretty lousy since I booked this cruise a year ago and only get the 12 drink vouchers while everyone else will be drinking like crazy...

So I just called and they said it has to be booked under the drinks on us package and can't be changed. That's pretty lousy since I booked this cruise a year ago and only get the 12 drink vouchers while everyone else will be drinking like crazy...

My sister and I are on the Sept 29 sailing and had the same 12 vouchers.. I called last week and they changed it with no problem.....

Call back...

My sister and I are on the Sept 29 sailing and had the same 12 vouchers.. I called last week and they changed it with no problem.....

Call back...

That's 4 months away though, we cruise in 24 days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Then don't call back. It's all up to you.
If other people on the same cruise were getting it I'd keep calling, but if they just started it for cruises that are months away then it's not worth the time to keep calling. I'm happy with my 13 and 16 year olds being able to cruise for free [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All,

I booked my cruise several months ago on the Seaside for the June 9th cruise. At that time they gave me the 12 drink vouchers. Now the are giving the Drinks on us package. Can I get the drink package or am I stuck with the vouchers?

Thanks....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I booked our cruise a few weeks ago for June 9th of this year on Seaside. Fairly last minute and under the Drinks on Us promotion, so I wasn't aware of coupon vouchers. The way I read the booking it looks like if you book a fantastica experience you receive the coupons too (Valid through 3/2019). Or am I mistaken? Not a huge deal, I am just curious...

... The way I read the booking it looks like if you book a fantastica experience you receive the coupons too (Valid through 3/2019). Or am I mistaken? ...

The attached Drinks On Us FAQ answers this and the other posted questions. Bookings made recently under Drinks On Us do not get the vouchers as it replaces the vouchers. You can switch from Fantastica vouchers to DOU only if you are 90 or more days before sailing. It is definitely a good deal for people that booked Bella. I really don't think DOU is that much better than the old Fantastica vouchers unless you plan on drinking an awful lot - in which case you probably would have booked Aurea+ or bought a "real" drink package. First because you will be paying the gratuity with DOU. Second because DOU has severely limited drink choices, Fantastica vouchers are very close to the Classic package choices. The biggest downside to the vouchers is no longer being able to purchase additional 18 voucher booklets online plus not being able to upgrade from vouchers to the classic or deluxe packages.

MSC-18-095 Drinks On Us flyer_new.pdf

I just booked a 7 night for NYE and TA quoted for Fantasica 12 drink package. My husband and son are icy cocktail drinkers would I be smarter to keep the original deal rather than drinks on us. I cannot for health purposes drink alcohol but drink loads of water and coffe. Confused at what I should take.:confused:

I just booked a 7 night for NYE and TA quoted for Fantasica 12 drink package. My husband and son are icy cocktail drinkers would I be smarter to keep the original deal rather than drinks on us. I cannot for health purposes drink alcohol but drink loads of water and coffe. Confused at what I should take.:confused:

If you just booked, and you have the choice, I'd think you should go with the drink vouchers. The DOU pkg is very limited & doesn't include any of the drinks you've stated above. But the vouchers will allow you to use them on some blended drinks. Remember too, that if upgrading, everyone in the cabin has to do so...