Grand Princess Mini Suite E721

Cruiselife501

Hi Cruisers,

Has anyone sailed in Grand Princess Mini Suite E721? Was there any noise from the Vista Lounge below? Assuming that there will be some noise/vibration when docking/maneuvering, etc. Any feedback on this cabin would be greatly appreciated, I haven't been able to find any reviews specific to the Grand Princess.

Thanks!

Edited by Cruiselife501

I have sailed in the aft-most port side mini-suite on the Crown Princess and could hear the bass from the stage just below us on a couple of occasions. It was not a big deal. I wouldn't hesitate to sail in E721. I enjoyed the Grand. It's one of only two ships I've sailed twice.

We sailed on the Star Princess, which is sister ship to the Grand. Our Mini Suite was towards the aft on Emerald deck, and we heard nothing from the Vista Longe. You’re on the opposite side of the stage, which is the best location. I would book it again. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks Crystabel!

We sailed on the Star Princess, which is sister ship to the Grand. Our Mini Suite was towards the aft on Emerald deck, and we heard nothing from the Vista Longe. You’re on the opposite side of the stage, which is the best location. I would book it again. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks john_galt!

I have sailed in the aft-most port side mini-suite on the Crown Princess and could hear the bass from the stage just below us on a couple of occasions. It was not a big deal. I wouldn't hesitate to sail in E721. I enjoyed the Grand. It's one of only two ships I've sailed twice.

What about smoke? I believe there is a smoking area on Promenade deck on the starboard side. Has anyone who has stayed in E731 or E733 been bothered by the smoke? Thanks.

That’s a great question!! I’ve done my research for noise and am comfortable that it won’t be an issue since we are away from the stage but I had not thought to ask about cigarette smoke.

I eagerly await the response you will receive

I been in the aft-most port side mini on Emerald deck and the port side Vista suite on Dolphin. These are two of my favorite rooms and I'm hoping to book one or the other when 2019 Caribbean bookings open on the 17th. No smoke issues on either. Remember, you are traveling at 15+ knots and, if there is any concern, it's the wind, not smoke.

What about smoke? I believe there is a smoking area on Promenade deck on the starboard side. Has anyone who has stayed in E731 or E733 been bothered by the smoke? Thanks.

We were in E729, which is the aft-most starboard mini (E731 is for the larger ships like Crown, Emerald and Ruby) for 10 days in January. No smoke issues at all.

It was our third time in a starboard Emerald deck mini and we've never noticed smoke.

Jim