World Cup

Hami1966

Hope so, I'm on Ventura for first 2 weeks of the competition. I was also on board for Euro 2016 (England v Iceland etc.). They showed the matches both in the bars that had TV and on the TVs in the cabins. They also showed the Lions matches against New Zealand last year. I suppose that it depends if the ship is somewhere that can get a satellite signal, but that is most places these days.

I’m hoping so - we are on Ventura for the last 16 and quarter final games. No doubt England will be out by then but still hoping to catch the games. Thanks for the replies

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I shall be on Ventura on the 15th July.

The World Cup Final kicks off at 4pm BST

The Wimbledon Mens Singles Final Starts at 2pm BST

If it's a 5 set match I can see there being some VERY angry people at about 3.30pm BST

Fortunately I hate football just as much as tennis so I'm hoping for a generator failure (just kidding!)

Yes, they should be available ito watch either in your cabin or in the bars. Watched Andy Murray winning at Wimbledon half in cabin and half in the theatre, there was a great atmosphere.

My husband choose the date of our next cruise, there are 3 England games that week, but expect we will watch them somewhere!,

The first England match on 18/6 kicks off at 7pm BST. So if you're in the Med, it will be either 8 or 9pm local. Better do early dining that night.The missus will be pleased - not!

Princess are showing them on our cruise :)

If correct then P&O should have them as well, however I have been unable to find a definitive answer on google to confirm that Sport24, which is the live sport channel on P&O, have the world cup TV rights.