Earliest disembarkation in Amsterdam?

Question for those who have disembarked in Amsterdam. What time should I reasonably expect to get off the Koningsdam? I'm working on flights as mine have just had a major change.

If you need to get off early, you could use the early disembarkation and would be off the ship not too long after the scheduled arrival time.

Just be aware that there is the possibility of delays for ships arriving to Amsterdam due to the canal locks. On our Koningsdam cruise in July 2017, we had a delay arriving back to Amsterdam. The scheduled arrival time was 7.00AM, however, because of a delay with the locks, we didn't dock until around 8:00AM. I think the first people started disembarking by 8:30AM. Some people missed flights, but we were lucky as our flight home wasn't until afternoon.

Our Koningsdam cruise disembarked at Rotterdam due to high winds. HAL did a great job organizing transportation but it delayed our arrival to Schiphol by at least an hour. So while possible to get off early know it can get delayed

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As others have noted, things can go wrong. You don't say what time you are scheduled to dock but I would guess 7:00. If that is the case and no problems come up, self-disembarkation should be around 7:15 but you need to be willing to carry off all your own luggage.

I would note that Schipol can be a bear to get through. The longest security line I have ever seen was at this airport. It took 1 1/2 hours to get through.

Disembarked on 4-30-18. Docking at 7:00. Earliest scheduled time was 7:30 but actual disembarkation was slightly earlier at about 7:20 for self help and early transfer to Schiphol.

P.S. We were dropped at the wrong terminal. Dropped at 3 but needed to be at 2. Not a long walk but if you are in a hurry every minute counts. KLM & Delta are in terminal 2. Security was about 15 minutes. Not too bad but maybe lucky to arrive at a good time.

Much depends on the time of the year. July and August are in general very busy at Schiphol airport, you might need some extra time for checkin and security.