Our Awesome 20th Anniversary spent on the Glory 4/28-5/5 Eastern picture review!

rdh rules

Your pictures are awesome. I love the Glory, she is the perfect size ship for me. We bonded permanently when I was "stuck" on her for an extra week due to hurricane Irma last September. These pictures make me feel like I am home again! (Hello, my name is Deb and I am a cruise addict)

Thanks! I liked her better than her sister Liberty! You’ll have to go again [emoji6]

Great first review.

Following

Thanks! I can see how easy it is for people to not finish. Going back to work makes it hard. And I love reading long reviews and want to share information so this is long too!

Your dh’s haircut looks nice!

Kudos on staying away from the photographers. It always feels a little awkward to me when they are going through the dining room snapping pics. I’m constantly thinking about whether I have food in my teeth!

Your pictures are awesome. I love the Glory, she is the perfect size ship for me. We bonded permanently when I was "stuck" on her for an extra week due to hurricane Irma last September. These pictures make me feel like I am home again! (Hello, my name is Deb and I am a cruise addict)

I was on that sailing too and had a fantastic experience with the MDR staff; but I had assigned seating.

Haha well we’re both fat so there you go! Ambear, I took your advice and got a fan 1st thing! We had an awesome time and would love to have experienced it for 3 weeks like you!!! I haven’t read your Conquest yet but hope you had a great time there too! We’ll have to do southern sometime! We went at several different times with once being at 8:30 and we did find the servers never had time to chat. But we found our favorite ones on Tues and kept with them, Eduardo. It was the best food imo!

We're not fat, we're BEAUTIFUL!:D

We're headed out next week on another southern cruise on the Vista, similar to the Conquest!

You're doing GREAT, gotta say your pictures will be a great help to everyone wanting info on the Glory!:cool:

Thanks! I can see how easy it is for people to not finish. Going back to work makes it hard. And I love reading long reviews and want to share information so this is long too!

This doesn't mean you are quitting does it? I am loving the review and want more....

Sorry for the delay! The weekend came and housework and yard work had to be done.

Tuesday May 1 St. Thomas

We didn’t dock till 10 and I woke up around 8:30 and started seeing small islands we were passing. I called room service and ordered coffee for the DH and headed up to the gym. I left my phone charging since we get domestic service with Verizon in St. Thomas and wanted a full charge . I wish I would have brought my phone as the gym faces fwd with wide top to bottom windows and you could see all these beautiful islands. It was like a movie! I cut my workout short and ran back down to get pictures from the balcony. I was in awe! I’ve seen so many pictures and even looking back at mine, it doesn’t do the island justice as it’s so beautiful. We got ready and decided we would leave from breakfast to the gangplank.

Platinum dining room for port breakfast. This time I got the breakfast bowl and the salmon with no bagel and yes the great granola. I forgot to mention this before but I get pineapple juice as I never have it at home. The breakfast bowl was good but the eggs are over easy and I would have preferred over medium, so I got them that way our last day, lol! DH got the open faced sandwich and loved it. We sat at a large round table with 5 other people and only 2 of us 9 had plans for the day. Great food, good talk, great service what a beautiful start to the day!!!!! Oh yeah and our Anniversary❤️