Atlantis with Young Children

Has anyone taken a young child to the Atlantis water park?

We are a party of 13 booked on OASIS June 10th Eastern, stopping in Nassau Day 2, planning to spend morning excursion at the Atlantis water park. Most of us have been there before, and we love it.

Problem: One of our families includes a 6-year-old and a 2-year-old. OASIS will not book anyone under 48 inches. Mom and Dad of the kids are fine with Do-It-Yourself taxi and Atlantis on-line prebooking, but I cannot tell for sure from the web site whether the 2-year-old can even get in. Anyone done this? Thoughts?

I believe they can get in, I've seen babies and toddlers there, I just wouldn’t spend that much money bringing little ones since the draw are the big attractions. The most I’ve paid was around $120 per adult for a full day pass.

Actually, it looks like they need to be 4 to get a day pass on their website.

I don’t have kids, but we did a company trip there for over a week 5+ years ago, and kids under the age of 3 were allowed in the park, there was an area for kids that age. I know my boss’s son who was less than 3 at the time was allowed in the river inner tube activity with his dad. I have pictures.:D They will not let a child that young do the slides, that is where the 48” thing comes into play.

JC

I'm confused about the aquarium area at the Atlantis. I thought you could walk through (was planning to take 22month old grandson) but then I read you need a ticket to get in to see the aquarium. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks

I'm confused about the aquarium area at the Atlantis. I thought you could walk through (was planning to take 22month old grandson) but then I read you need a ticket to get in to see the aquarium. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks

I don’t think you can see or do anything at Atlantis anymore without paying.

Yes you need to purchase a grounds ticket to get into the aquarium. $42pp 4 yo and over

We have done this 3x with our kids. Always with one under 2! It also includes the pools. We walked through the aquarium and out on the beach. Then we spent some time at the lagoon and ended our time at the pool. We also got lunch near the pool too. I think the reason you’re having a hard time booking the 2 year old is bc they are free.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums