New to Celebrity - What do I need to know?

retire2cruise55

Not only do I agree with you about wishing "Elite" was called something else....I wish the line were named something other than "Celebrity!" It makes me feel like I'm a Hollywood wannabe when I answer what my favorite line is. I wish they'd left it Chandris.

I’ve been in Michael’s Club back when it was used for the Elite breakfasts and Happy Hour. I never cared for it as there is no view outside. Doesn’t bother me that I can’t get in now unless I’m in a suite (never going to happen...)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just curious why you would never book a suite?

I certainly seemed to have touched a nerve. But I stand by what I said. It did happen frequently enough that we remember it and DH and I had a laugh saying that it beat being asked about Canadian health care every time we sat down to dinner!!

And then there was one evening when the dinner table was mostly Texas bull breeders...made for some great dinner conversation. But I digress. :D:D:D

But I reiterate that if the right itinerary comes along, we would not hesitate to book another Celebrity cruise.

What? Canadians have health care? Who woulda thunk it? :p