Wine list/Pricing

Look what I found :) http://www.cruisemapper.com/wiki/718-carnival-cruise-wine-package-policy-list-prices

"PLEASE NOTE: The prices may not be up to date however, that said it gives you an idea of the wines offered, bottles of wines etc" scroll down on the webpage.

That said for any wine guru can you tell me the most sickeningly sweetest wine/smooth but very very sweet on this list, would prefer to buy bottle. (Yes we are bringing 2 bottles but that won't last too long)

Edited by peanutbutterjelly

I would pick the $7 reisling. I like German because I only like light and sweet, and this is the closest.

anything that says brut you know is dry.

pinot noir is almost drinkable in a pinch, there are a couple. these are quite popular among my table mates Ive found. but wouldnt be as sweet as the reisling.

Those packages, menus, and prices are not up-to-date.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app

OK I hear you but scroll down and see what is offered as far as bottles etc. It at least gives you an idea of what is onboard. :) I couldn't find anything close on this forum that gave a list of the different types of wines offered.

This link https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/in-stateroom-beverages/wine-and-champagne will give a much better idea of what is available fleetwide, and is always current (being the in cabin gift and package pre-cruise store).

As for sweet and smooth I would suggest the Castello Del Poggio Moscato, which has a very fruity taste and slight bit of bubbles. What you can also do is, Olive Garden carries this same vineyard though different blend that you can try a glass yourself before boarding or ordering in advance.

One or both of the White Zinfandel’s might work for you. If you want sickly sweet, I wouldn’t advise a pinot noir generally.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, but it is sweeter than a Cab and creamer than a Zin and Barefoot wines are awful.

I dont care for zinfandels much, not that good.

Im still for a rhine wine if they dont carry a german wine.

There isnt a red wine I like, period. I like sweet.

Try a Port.