Fire stick

uncfes

So I know most TVs they block out the added inputs. I’m wondering if anyone has tried using a Fire Stick to get channels outside of the ships limited spectrum

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I know most TVs they block out the added inputs. I’m wondering if anyone has tried using a Fire Stick to get channels outside of the ships limited spectrum

Forget the TV and enjoy the ship you're cruising on.

Seriously? Not much chance of getting anything more than what Celebrity wants you to when the ship is cruising.

I think the tvs do not allow any devices to be plugged into them, besides I think you need wi-fi for the fire stick to work, so you would need an unlimited package to begin with and I don't think the ships wifi would be sufficient to support a firestick.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I used Speedtest on our Alaska cruise last week, and got a result of 0.19 Mbps download and 0.04 Mbps upload speeds. I struggled to play even a few seconds of a short video on Facebook, so I don’t think a fire stick is going to get very far at all.