YC Yacht Club Toiletries

dwittwer

Hey all, heading out on the Seaside B2B next Saturday and am trying to pack....well my wife is trying to pack. We are in a YC Deluxe Suite and she is wondering if anyone has recent experience. Looking to see what is included as far as toiletries are concerned. I'm guessing they have shampoo and shower gel but anything else? Conditioner, lotion etc? Thanks for the help, it will save us a ton of room hopefully.

Hey all, heading out on the Seaside B2B next Saturday and am trying to pack....well my wife is trying to pack. We are in a YC Deluxe Suite and she is wondering if anyone has recent experience. Looking to see what is included as far as toiletries are concerned. I'm guessing they have shampoo and shower gel but anything else? Conditioner, lotion etc? Thanks for the help, it will save us a ton of room hopefully.

Yes, all of the above. They use their own fragrance and I like it. I do bring my own bar soap but they have that too. Just ask for extra as needed.

Here's what we had:-

hair shampoo

hair conditioner

shower gel

body lotion

soap

shower cap

sewing kit

P1030314.jpg

A very recent review by Luvavacation stated they received only one small bar of soap, only two towels, one washcloth and nothing else except for the body wash and shampoo that's in the shower. They apparently had a hard time getting anything else and their butler told them lotions, conditioners were by request only.

I know, I thought it strange too. But they had two rooms, a YC1 and an interior YC and it was the same for both.

Here's what we had:-

hair shampoo

hair conditioner

shower gel

body lotion

soap

shower cap

sewing kit

P1030314.jpg

I also had ALL of the above plus 2 washcloths and 2 bars of soap! (one month ago)

If something is missing......just ask! Your wish is their command. :D

A very recent review by Luvavacation stated they received only one small bar of soap, only two towels, one washcloth and nothing else except for the body wash and shampoo that's in the shower. They apparently had a hard time getting anything else and their butler told them lotions, conditioners were by request only.

I know, I thought it strange too. But they had two rooms, a YC1 and an interior YC and it was the same for both.

I thought that was very strange. All they had to do was call the Concierge and make a request.

Mafig is correct. For the May 5-12 cruise on Seaside, neither my room on deck 18 and my daughter's room on deck 16 had what Skier52 posted. Wait, we did have showercaps and a sewing kit on the top glass shelf in the bathroom.

When my daughter and I both requested extra soap, we did not receive it. And, our soap that was there when we arrived to the room was a small rectangle type like what you get in a motel. It did say "MSC" on the blue wrapper though. Also, when the requested toiletries were received, minus extra soap that we requested, it was in blue squeeze tubes that had MSC printed on them, not the clear plastic in Skier52's picture.

Not sure if our cruise was the anomaly. Maybe they did not reorder more from shoreside supply (as I read happened with certain steaks on another recent cruise) for our sailing?

I am curious what present cruisers on Seaside are receiving.

Mafig is correct. For the May 5-12 cruise on Seaside, neither my room on deck 18 and my daughter's room on deck 16 had what Skier52 posted. Wait, we did have showercaps and a sewing kit on the top glass shelf in the bathroom.

When my daughter and I both requested extra soap, we did not receive it. And, our soap that was there when we arrived to the room was a small rectangle type like what you get in a motel. It did say "MSC" on the blue wrapper though. Also, when the requested toiletries were received, minus extra soap that we requested, it was in blue squeeze tubes that had MSC printed on them, not the clear plastic in Skier52's picture.

Not sure if our cruise was the anomaly. Maybe they did not reorder more from shoreside supply (as I read happened with certain steaks on another recent cruise) for our sailing?

I am curious what present cruisers on Seaside are receiving.

We now are receiving the toiletries in the blue squeeze tubes. Yes, the bar soap is a small but adequate for hand washing. Have not had the clear plastic containers for some time. Also, I suggest if the cabin attendant or butler doesn't fill your requests, please take it up with the Head Butler.

I’ll post with what we receive in two weeks. I always bring my own conditioner, but don’t want to also bring lotion and bar of soap and washcloth. I probably will now, just in case!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No need for washcloths! Just ask if they are not in your room. First day, they may be still in the laundry and will be placed at the night turndown service. I bring my own face soap and body soap for the shower.