Specialty Restaurants

As part of our cruise package this September, we have 3-4 meals available from a couple of the specialty restaurants.

Question is when do we choose when to use those nights (wait until we board, as soon as possible, any time we want)?? Thanks in advance!!

Your package should specify that, but generally they state that reservations are made once you board.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

As part of our cruise package this September, we have 3-4 meals available from a couple of the specialty restaurants.

Question is when do we choose when to use those nights (wait until we board, as soon as possible, any time we want)?? Thanks in advance!!

If these meals are part of a HAL promo you will receive cards in your stateroom stating the time and date that have been reserved for you. If you need to make a change you should do so as soon as possible after boarding the ship by going to that venue and asking to make a change.

If these meals are part of a HAL promo you will receive cards in your stateroom stating the time and date that have been reserved for you. If you need to make a change you should do so as soon as possible after boarding the ship by going to that venue and asking to make a change.

Thanks! I received conflicting information about this very question!

On my last T A on the Oosterdam I received a free Pinnacle dinner as part of a HAL promotion. I did not get any notification so I made my own reservation and it worked like a charm.