French Martini Recipe from Wonderland Bar

Had my first ever French Martini on my first night aboard Harmony of the Seas during its transatlantic. Almost every night thereafter I spent time enjoying one...or maybe 3 🤪.

Does anyone happen to know the recipe? I thought I remembered Cat, the bartender, telling me it was Vanilla Vodka, Chambourg, pineapple juice and an orange slice as garnish. Anyone know for sure and possible measurements?

Most recipes I have found online just call for plain vodka...

Cheers! Susan

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know this is a silly question, but I may like this drink. Are you speaking of Chambord (raspberry liquor) or if not, what flavor is Chambourg? I haven't ever heard of it.

I love drinks that have a raspberry flavor. Do you taste the vanilla in the drink? Thanks.

Had my first ever French Martini on my first night aboard Harmony of the Seas during its transatlantic. Almost every night thereafter I spent time enjoying one...or maybe 3 🤪.

Does anyone happen to know the recipe? I thought I remembered Cat, the bartender, telling me it was Vanilla Vodka, Chambourg, pineapple juice and an orange slice as garnish. Anyone know for sure and possible measurements?

Most recipes I have found online just call for plain vodka...

Cheers! Susan

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Susan,

• In a cocktail shaker add the Vanilla Vodka, Chambord and pineapple juice along with a couple of cubes of ice. Shake vigorously. ...
  • Strain into the martini glass and serve with a wedge of fresh pineapple or a couple of fresh raspberries.

This doesn't give measurements but perhaps they are equal measures. You'll just have to try several to get it right. ;p

Here's a older RCI one to try! From a 2015 list of drinks available onboard various RCI ships (sorry no proportions though)

• "FRENCH VANILLA MARTINI" (Navan, Ciroc vodka, DeKuyper Razzamatazz, pineapple juice)

http://www.cruisemapper.com/wiki/708-royal-caribbean-alcohol-policy-drink-prices

Looks like "Navan" is natural vanilla liqueur, and "DeKuyper Razzamatazz" is raspberry cordial.

Also looks like they were only $9.50 back in 2015 :cool:

Here is the official recipe from Chambord.

But... My DW likes the raspberry flavor and does 1 oz Chambord, 1 oz Pineapple Juice, 1-1/2 oz Vodka. (she actually does 2-2-3 for a larger 7 oz martini instead of the smaller 3 oz one.) On board, she always asks for a little extra Chambord. ;)