Equinox concierge lunch menu currently

39august

What is the current Equinox concierge embarkation lunch menu, please? My husband does not eat salmon. I need to know if there is another option besides the chicken. Soup/salad both or only one? We sail in about 5 weeks, so really need most current menu, please.

What is the current Equinox concierge embarkation lunch menu, please? My husband does not eat salmon. I need to know if there is another option besides the chicken. Soup/salad both or only one? We sail in about 5 weeks, so really need most current menu, please.

Just go in when you get on board, take a look at the menu, and if it's not to your liking, take the elevator up to the Oceanview Cafe. Plenty of lunch options up there.

On the Silhouette and the Summit, they offered butternut squash soup or Caeser salad, grilled chicken and fries, salmon or whole wheat penne pasta with veggies (my friend, Lynn LOVED it). Desserts are apple pie or chocolate something.

I highly recommend this perk for Concierge passengers! It goes from 11:30 to 1:00 on embarkation day.

On the Silhouette and the Summit, they offered butternut squash soup or Caeser salad, grilled chicken and fries, salmon or whole wheat penne pasta with veggies (my friend, Lynn LOVED it). Desserts are apple pie or chocolate something.

I highly recommend this perk for Concierge passengers! It goes from 11:30 to 1:00 on embarkation day.

Hello, do you happen to know if this perk also applies to Aqua Class? This is our first time sailing Celebrity and aren’t exactly sure of the same perks for a Concierge also apply to Aqua class cabins.

Thank you!

Corrrect! Aqua Class gets Blu for meals, except on embarkation day. If you're Aqua class, you may want to do the Mast Grill or Spa Café instead of the Oceanview Café. Another option for embarkation day dining is Sushi on 5 (for an upcharge).