Game Shows on Cruise Ship

ColSavLan

How many times does Carnival typically have the Hasbro game show on a 5 day cruise? We will specifically be on the Elation. I am wondering if they have it available whether you have early or late dining or if you miss it depending on your dining time and if they do it more than once.

I was on a five day cruise on the Elation a year a ago. They had two Hasbro game shows. They were on two separate nights - both at 7:30. I think they usually only have the Hasbro game show on one night at 7:30 but for some reason we got it twice. The seven day cruises I’ve been on only ever have one game show in the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off of a 4 night cruise on the Imagination. We had it 2 times both nights were around 7 or 8 and there was only one showing of it each night. They played the same games, just with different contestants.

On the ships I’ve been on recently, It’s been once. The night the dancers are off at 7:30. Then they have something like the love and marriage show at 9:15.

I want to say on Elation we had an afternoon Hasbro on a sea day. But that’s been over two years ago.

I just got off of a 4 night cruise on the Imagination. We had it 2 times both nights were around 7 or 8 and there was only one showing of it each night. They played the same games, just with different contestants.

Really? On a 4 night cruise Hasbro was your primetime entertainment twice? That’s horrible.

I was on the Elation last Nov for the 5 day and had 2 games on 2 nights. I remember because my husband was one of the contestants on the first day they had it and I wanted to try to get on stage for the second one.

fe9519d7ed700509e22ef176fcb41cd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah looking at this fun times from last year...one night they had Hasbro at 7:30..and another night they had bingo at 7:30 and Hasbro at 9pm. Bingo in the main lounge in primetime. Maybe it’s a Florida thing. They didn’t do that when Elation was in New Orleans. I thought one night of Hasbro was bad...we only have it one of seven nights...two of five is crazy.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2485241

Really? On a 4 night cruise Hasbro was your primetime entertainment twice? That’s horrible.

Yes it is - having audience participation games as a primary source of entertainment + Playlist Productions is why I no longer cruise on Carnival. The entertainment is terrible.

Yes it is - having audience participation games as a primary source of entertainment + Playlist Productions is why I no longer cruise on Carnival. The entertainment is terrible.
I beg to disagree. We love Carnival and it's entertainment, especially my teenage girl.

It's the ultimate fun party cruise!

We've only had it once a week on the cruises I've been on. That looks to be the case for my upcoming cruises as well. I'm good with that. There's no way I'd do a four day cruise where Hasbro was the main entertainment two nights.

People seem to like both so I guess your decision to cruise with other companies didn't make a difference.

Yep!! I have two boys who are 4 and 6 and they loved it so it wasn't all bad...but if it had just been me and the hubby I might have felt differently. The thing that was also disappointing was that it was the exact same games played. It was fun the first time, and so I thought it would be fun the 2nd time, but when it turned out to be exactly the same it ended up being kind of boring. The two playlist shows were divas and epic rock.

People seem to like both so I guess your decision to cruise with other companies didn't make a difference.

Doesn't make a difference to whom or what???? I was only expressing my opinion - I think the entertainment is terrible and other's love it. Different strokes for different folks.

Doesn't make a difference to whom or what???? I was only expressing my opinion - I think the entertainment is terrible and other's love it. Different strokes for different folks.

The fact that you don't cruise with Carnival anymore doesn't seem to have made a difference to Carnival.