Explorer - ALASKA 6/8/18

We are in JS so only suite perk was the priority embarking. We usually do a GS or OS though. I will miss the suite breakfast and lunch in chops/coastal , suite lounge and the priority disembark the most i think. You can’t go wrong with an owners suite for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have to have more perks than that. We bought up to a JS on Ovation for our New Zealand cruise and was told we get Coastal kitchen for dinner and a list of other perks. Not a big fan of JS unless a great price. We paid $142 more all in from a balcony cabin to get the JS. More space is nice.

Thanks for the sunrise and sunset pics, love sunsets on a ship, never up for a sunrise! 😜

Totally understand the drink menu over the food menu! 🍸 thanks!

You have to have more perks than that. We bought up to a JS on Ovation for our New Zealand cruise and was told we get Coastal kitchen for dinner and a list of other perks. Not a big fan of JS unless a great price. We paid $142 more all in from a balcony cabin to get the JS. More space is nice.

Thanks for the sunrise and sunset pics, love sunsets on a ship, never up for a sunrise! [emoji12]

Totally understand the drink menu over the food menu! [emoji483] thanks!

Pretty sure there isn’t much more as far as the perks. No coastal kitchen on explorer.

Wife likes to have the bath tub and by like I mean - has to have. lol [emoji23]

First sea day is almost over. we mostly just roamed and explored the ship. We did bingo ... Lost [emoji22] Took a short nap [emoji99] Played some roulette... lost [emoji22] Wife played some roulette... won!![emoji2] .

Watched family karaoke- entertaining as usual.

so far breakfast and lunch have all been WJ/Cafe P. Oh yea and drinks mixed in all throughout but that’s a given with me.

currently getting ready for dinner, we have 8 pm dining with 6 other adults and 5 kids in our group. Marvic “sexy “ is our MDR waitress and she is fantastic.

We will be in Juneau tomorrow. We have a tour booked for a helicopter ride to a glacier with others from our group.

First sea day is almost over. we mostly just roamed and explored the ship. We did bingo ... Lost [emoji22] Took a short nap [emoji99] Played some roulette... lost [emoji22] Wife played some roulette... won!![emoji2] .

Watched family karaoke- entertaining as usual.

so far breakfast and lunch have all been WJ/Cafe P. Oh yea and drinks mixed in all throughout but that’s a given with me.

currently getting ready for dinner, we have 8 pm dining with 6 other adults and 5 kids in our group. Marvic “sexy “ is our MDR waitress and she is fantastic.

We will be in Juneau tomorrow. We have a tour booked for a helicopter ride to a glacier with others from our group.

We are thinking of doing the helicoptor tour. I will be watching to see how you like it. Which one are you doing?

Good Morning! It’s about 5:45 AM here (we went another hour back last night) so I am now 4 hrs behind EST. My body clock is still working on EST though. Sunset was around 11PM last night then sunrise was around 3:30 AM this morning to further mess with me.

I got a sunset pic but i’m having trouble getting pics to load. I lost the icon to load the pics in the app for some reason. I’ll try later to get some pics loaded.

We dock at 12 noon and our heli tour is at 2.