Harmony Kids Clubs

Can someone help explain how the kids clubs work on the Harmony? What age groups are the children broken up into. I have a 11 and 5 year old that were hoping to be able to spend some time together in the kids club. Do they allow siblings to be together or is it strictly based on age?

Do they have any "open house" times where parents can go into the kids clubs with their younger ones?

Aquanauts...ages 3-5

Explorers....ages 6-8

Voyagers....ages 9-11

So sorry...no...your 5 & 11 year old will not be allowed to be in the same Adventure Ocean Club together.

There is an "open play" area just outside the kids clubs where you can go and play with your children...but it is really for the young toddler group age. Parents are not allowed to actually be inside the secure area where there will be children signed up for that particular club.

We were on Harmony last year in March and our toddler age grandson loved the Aquanauts...amazing professional staff.

I’m currently onboard Harmony with my 11 year old granddaughter. She loves Adventure Ocean. She was upset yesterday when she needed to leave early to go to the ice show. It’s a great program.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Someone mentioned they were able to sign a waiver to have their 11 1/2 year old be with their sibling in the 12-14 group. Is that something they allow if there is room?

More likely IF anything happens a 12 year old can step down to younger group, not the opposite. Possible maybe, but normally not.

There's good reason's to not put younger kids with teenager's as they come and go, do scavenger hunts so you wouldn't usually want a yourg kid in that group

Agree with others - age difference is too big to have same organized activities.

It can be intimidating for kids (and their parents!) to send them off into the kids clubs and I understand they want want to have a familiar face. But RC does a great job with the different age groups and an activity that is fun for a 5yo might be boring for an 11yo, and 5yo might not understand many 11yo activities. So I would encourage you to encourage them to give their age group a chance. I’m betting they will both be happy and can see each other outside of kids club and every now and then when the age groups happen upon each other.

Both of mine have loved Adventure Ocean on all of the ships we have been on so far. I would recommend trying it out with your kids. The staff does a great job and my girls love going, especially the evening sessions. Mine are three years apart and kept in separate groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I forgot to add we had three kids go through it. Our youngest is 17 and will be in the kids club for the last time this December! Sometimes our older two would be together and sometimes they wouldn’t but it always worked out fine.

The have had good experiences overall. And the not so great experiences had more to do with not many kids on the ship to participate rather than lack of fun activities offered in kids club.