CCL Mariner of the Seas August 2018-Cabana Reservations

Hello!

I am on the August 3 night sailing and I need to maximize my time on board. I reserved a cabana because i had a bad experience getting off Anthem of the Seas at CoCoCay last year, may I ask if any one knows how/when/where we reserve our cabana? I hear we do when we get on board, but i am not sure, and not sure where to go......

Thank you!!

Kelly

Hello!

I am on the August 3 night sailing and I need to maximize my time on board. I reserved a cabana because i had a bad experience getting off Anthem of the Seas at CoCoCay last year, may I ask if any one knows how/when/where we reserve our cabana? I hear we do when we get on board, but i am not sure, and not sure where to go......

Thank you!!

Kelly

Reserve your cabana using your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Hello Bob, thank you for answering, I should have been more specific, I have reserved the cabana, but i understand we have an opportunity to select which one we want, not sure when we can do that...

I would check with the Shore Excursions people as soon as you board.

Hello!

Thank you!!

Kelly

I suggest that you ask Bob to fix the title of your thread.

CCL is both wrong and superfluous.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Just came back from Mariner and COCO, on Embarkation day, when you board, go right to the shore excursion desk, they will pull up your reservation for the cabana and then show you the map of what is still available (They are FCFS for the choice of location) All of them are very nice, just depends on if you want one closer to the entrance or further away. It isn't that big of an area but if walking is an issue, pick one closer to the entrance area.

Just came back from Mariner and COCO, on Embarkation day, when you board, go right to the shore excursion desk, they will pull up your reservation for the cabana and then show you the map of what is still available (They are FCFS for the choice of location) All of them are very nice, just depends on if you want one closer to the entrance or further away. It isn't that big of an area but if walking is an issue, pick one closer to the entrance area.

FCFS meaning once you board the ship and go to the excursions desk? Or FCFS meaning whoever gets to the Cabana on the island first gets to pick which one they want?

FCFS meaning once you board the ship and go to the excursions desk? Or FCFS meaning whoever gets to the Cabana on the island first gets to pick which one they want?

First come first served on board at the shore excursion desk to pick your cabana. They show you a map and write your cabin number on it when you pick it. Then you have your cabana number and when you check in for your cabana on shore and get your wristband you then go right to the one you picked. (This is for coco cay. It is my understanding that it works differently on Labadee but I am still researching Labadee)

Go to Shore Excursions as soon as you get on the ship. If Suite guests have reserved a cabana and communicated that to their Concierge, they get their first pick. On the June Mariner sailing, we boarded fairly early and went right to Shore Excursions. Four of the cabanas in the front row were already reserved with cabin numbers on them, and they were probably GS and above. When we did the RS on Enchantment last year, the Suite Concierge reserved the two specific cabanas that I wanted and confirmed it with an email a week before the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello!

Thank you!!

Kelly

Get to the port early (11:00) and board right away. Go straight to the excursions desk and pick your cabana. I was just on the 3-day, July 6-9, and was lucky to be the 3rd to choose. You can only do this once onboard. I will also say that they did not sell out and about 50% were booked.

Some items to note: The cabanas have been moved from up front to over by the jet ski facility. There are no bathrooms close by and the "bar" at the cabana club is very lightly stocked and had very little variety - no frozen drinks. The meal service is fantastic and convenient. The snorkel equipment is NOT in your cabana. You will need to walk back to the entrance to the Snorkel Shop and get your equipment using the voucher given to you at the Cabana Club check in booth. If anyone has mobility issues, please stop and get a beach wheelchair because they will need it.