Mariner Cruise Compass

Thanks so much for the great posting! Would it be possible to get pictures of the MDR menus? We're also on the 4 night in October. Trying to decide which night we want to book Chops. Enjoy your cruise!!

I only snapped a shot of Day 2 menu6b044ace1a9ae40bf1526ec39c411bb3.jpg4403d04ff13dac72a1aec653881aa57f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks for posting!

Surprised there is no silent disco any night...its been a hit any cruise I have ben on and figured they would have this on these short more lively cruises....interesting.

She hasn't posted today's Compass yet.

Thanks so much for the menu...if you have more, would love to see them...really appreciate you taking the time to answer all our questions..glad to see that escargot was on the menu...do you remember if they offered it every night?

Amy

Thanks so much for the menu...if you have more, would love to see them...really appreciate you taking the time to answer all our questions..glad to see that escargot was on the menu...do you remember if they offered it every night?

Amy

Yup, every night!d66d018876ff2a5d4be91630e41bdb02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really appreciate all the pictures and information, sandebar. I'll be on the Mariner in December. Slightly switched itenerary, doing Nassau then Coco Cay then a sea day, but it's close enough that I really appreciate you sharing everything!

Thank you so much for sharing all this info about the new and improved Mariner! My SIL and her family are on next week's sailing (their 1st cruise!), and I'll be checking it out later in July with my daughter.

Noticing the Quest (now called "Crazy Quest?") is at midnight on the last night. Maybe I just don't remember but it isn't usually scheduled that late is it?