Adults only Area on the Anthem?

I was wondering if there was an adults only area on the Anthem of the Seas? Sometimes the Solarium area is adults only, but cannot seem to get any information on this.

The Soliarum is age 16 and over.

The Solarium is 16+ on EVERY Royal Caribbean ship (that has a solarium).

But for Anthem (Q class), since there is a separate indoor pool adjacent, I don't believe the Solarium would ever be open to children.

Yes, I should have noted that.

I spend so much cruise time on Radiance class I forget about Anthem.

With both classes there are children around because of the food served in those venues.

We are sailing anthem now 6/28/18 - 9 night for first time and yes the solarium is adults only but I feel like there are kids everywhere else and tuff to get away from screaming kids on this ship. Next to solarium is the indoor pool area that is kids plus the main pool area and all of them were packed. This has been the first cruise where we actually had a hard time getting a chair anywhere on sea day. Perhaps just because we are giung in busy family vacation time. Will skip summer time again.

We are sailing anthem now 6/28/18 - 9 night for first time and yes the solarium is adults only but I feel like there are kids everywhere else and tuff to get away from screaming kids on this ship. Next to solarium is the indoor pool area that is kids plus the main pool area and all of them were packed. This has been the first cruise where we actually had a hard time getting a chair anywhere on sea day. Perhaps just because we are giung in busy family vacation time. Will skip summer time again.

You actually are sailing in the prime week of Northeast family vacation time. School ended the week before. Try the first or second week in June next time.