I’m normally onboard as early as possible, but...

NCLfamily

Seems it is now 1 hour.

Filling in the on line check in for the cruise there is this...

"As a Haven or suite guest, a Platinum, Platinum Plus, Ambassador Latitudes Rewards member or a guest with air travel or transfers provided by Norwegian, you do not need to select your arrival time to the pier. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 9:30 am - 10:00 am and no later than 1 hour prior to departure and we will get you settled in."

In the FAQ there is this...

"Final Boarding Time:

In order to facilitate the embarkation process and the processing of your eDocs, and to comply with new government regulations governing departure manifest, all guests are required to complete Online Check-In at least one day prior to sailing and must complete check-in at the cruise terminal and be onboard the ship no later than one hour prior to the departure time noted on their cruise documents or they will not be permitted to sail. Please note guests who have not filled out their Online Check-In must arrive at port two (2) hours prior to sailing.

Joining or debarking the ship at any time outside of the published embark/debark port is not permitted for the following reasons:"

You have to go with what is printed on your documents. If your documents say 2 hours, you can show up after 2 pm, but risk watching the ship leave without you.

What is written on your boarding pass trumps anything on an outdated FAQ page.

Once again, you are mistaken. Showed up many times one hour before after doing the check in online and have never had an issue.

You have to go with what is printed on your documents. If your documents say 2 hours, you can show up after 2 pm, but risk watching the ship leave without you.

What is written on your boarding pass trumps anything on an outdated FAQ page.

I have to say that the boarding stuff is very confusing. When I look at my online check in page it says “As a Haven or suite guest, a Platinum, Platinum Plus, Ambassador Latitudes Rewards member or a guest with air travel or transfers provided by Norwegian, you do not need to select your arrival time to the pier. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm and no later than 1 hour prior to departure and we will get you settled in.”

But my edocs say boarding is at noon and I can arrive one hour before that.

Great - Take your luggage with you to the bar and you can watch the game (and also the bags!). Once the game is over at 1pm (or later with extra time) catch a cab with bags out to the ship - make sure you are at POM no later than 2:50 pm, okay!!!

Plan is to get an Uber via hotel and be onboard by 1.45, 2 at the latest.

To the person who asked if I would risk missing the cruise to watch football, no is the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums