Hurls88 Official 25th Anniversary Cruise Live Review and Contest HOTS July 14-21 “Is

Forgot to do the math of dinner Drinks plus Rising Tide. BTW Just ordered a Red Velvet Cake puts us at $92 for tonight’s drinks. So Far. Puts us down $220.

4d3dcfe4f4b1164891a0f5df30f97489.jpg

Best Drink So Far (except for beers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You 2 guy's still seem like two love struck teenager after 25 years... Look's like your having a great time. Keep pacing your-self & we need to get into positive numbers with a day or 2 to go.. Enjoy!!

Well thank you Tuesday will be are big day and we Booked Chops Grille

Forgot to do the math of dinner Drinks plus Rising Tide. BTW Just ordered a Red Velvet Cake puts us at $92 for tonight’s drinks. So Far. Puts us down $220.

4d3dcfe4f4b1164891a0f5df30f97489.jpg

Best Drink So Far (except for beers)

The Red Velvet Cake is my all time favorite cruise drink. Can’t wait to drink another on our Alaska cruise in September 2019.

The Red Velvet Cake is my all time favorite cruise drink. Can’t wait to drink another on our Alaska cruise in September 2019.

Very good this was my first

Stacey and I hit the Bionic Bar for the first time. I got s Bionic Bahama Mama and Stacey made something with Malibu and Pineapple Boring.

$172

13d5c62bd01edcc3d9a7217b2420f204.jpg

Just read the threat from the beginning! Sounds like you are having a blast! Looking forward to reading daily deets. We'll be sailing August 11th on the western itinerary! Congrats on your 25th! The room decorations were pretty oppressive!

Annette~

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Just read the threat from the beginning! Sounds like you are having a blast! Looking forward to reading daily deets. We'll be sailing August 11th on the western itinerary! Congrats on your 25th! The room decorations were pretty oppressive!

Annette~

The room was a huge surprise for her and she loved it. Thank you and glad your following.

The room was a huge surprise for her and she loved it. Thank you and glad your following.

Thanks for understanding my phone's auto correct! Of course I meant "thread" and "impressive"... NOT "threat" and "oppressive"! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It looks like you both are having a great time.

Decorations were awesome, what a very nice surprise for your wife.

Wow, you are both blowing my chances of winning the guess, you are not drinking as light weights - yet!,

Thank you drinks are small, weak and expensive

Good morning. Wow we loved Grease last night. Very Good and a talented cast. After Grease we went back to cabin and went to sleep. It was 12:30 AM so are plan was up before 7 and get a prime time pool position. We order a Continental Breakfast from room service for 6:30-7:00. Got a call at 6:25 that it was on the way. Got up answered the door gave a tip put food down for a second laid back in bed and woke up at 8:10 well shoot. We got up put our suits on while eating got down to pool at 8:30 and the hogs where out in force. We got a decent spot but knew we weren’t getting our spot we picked out yesterday. We have our doughnuts watching water aerobics in the pool. I should go offer them one. We have the Headliner show tonight at 8:30 It’s Adam Kariio Comedy Juggler

0d45db25ffacddbf8c47de30a2ce6ef7.jpg

I understand your frustration with the "sun tanning" towels. If:halo: we notice a cool place that has un-attended towels. I ask the pool attendant to make a note of the time. If 25 min passes I fold the towels and hand them to the attendant and take my spot. We only ever had one confrontation and we just politely pointed to the sign and told them where their towels were. They knew they were in the wrong so the left in peace.:cool:

I understand your frustration with the "sun tanning" towels. If:halo: we notice a cool place that has un-attended towels. I ask the pool attendant to make a note of the time. If 25 min passes I fold the towels and hand them to the attendant and take my spot. We only ever had one confrontation and we just politely pointed to the sign and told them where their towels were. They knew they were in the wrong so the left in peace.:cool:

The funny thing is their is a guy marking the chairs with stickers but have not seen anything taken yet. Same as yesterday

:cool:

Good morning. Wow we loved Grease last night. Very Good and a talented cast. After Grease we went back to cabin and went to sleep. It was 12:30 AM so are plan was up before 7 and get a prime time pool position. We order a Continental Breakfast from room service for 6:30-7:00. Got a call at 6:25 that it was on the way. Got up answered the door gave a tip put food down for a second laid back in bed and woke up at 8:10 well shoot. We got up put our suits on while eating got down to pool at 8:30 and the hogs where out in force. We got a decent spot but knew we weren’t getting our spot we picked out yesterday. We have our doughnuts watching water aerobics in the pool. I should go offer them one. We have the Headliner show tonight at 8:30 It’s Adam Kariio Comedy Juggler

Hmm. Don’t either of you drink mimosas or bloody marys in the morning? While cruising, I always have my morning mimosa. :cool:

Happy 25th Anniversary! We celebrated ours this year as well. Really enjoying all your pictures, including food & drinks. Definitely think you guys are going to come out way ahead :)

Enjoy your cruise!

:cool:

Hmm. Don’t either of you drink mimosas or bloody marys in the morning? While cruising, I always have my morning mimosa. :cool:

Not yet but we do like Mimosas just pacing myself

Happy 25th Anniversary! We celebrated ours this year as well. Really enjoying all your pictures, including food & drinks. Definitely think you guys are going to come out way ahead :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you

Wife and I just went down the Perfect Storm Waterslide. Very fast but fun. Very dark inside. Also by far our favorite spot is Boot and Bonnet when Kieron Cox is performing. Here is Purple Rain Prince Cover by him

889ad25c4c0b5b0f1169a0f2cd2401f7.heic