Hurls88 Official 25th Anniversary Cruise Live Review and Contest HOTS July 14-21 “Is

I think you can do better. We are prime time on a Harmony. I think you may get $45 or $42 even. Keep checking. On the ship it was $63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, but I wanted to know if the individual drinks would be the same on Oasis?

I do keep checking the drink pkg. as of yesterday it was still $48. hoping it will go to $42. then we may get it.

Can you tell me the cost of the anniversary decorations package for your room? My parents will be celebrating their 50th anniversary while we are on the cruise with them and I would like to surprise them by having their room done up like yours. Did you pre-order that before your cruise or did you arrange for it when you were on the ship? Thanks in advance for the info! Glad you guys are having so much fun, it's definitely been a good thread!

Thanks for the info, but I wanted to know if the individual drinks would be the same on Oasis?

I do keep checking the drink pkg. as of yesterday it was still $48. hoping it will go to $42. then we may get it.

I will ask one of the servers

Following! Congrats on your 25th. We spent ours nearby at St Thomas. I looked closely over your pictures from the pub menu but do not see Chimay Blue. Any chance on your next stop by could you ask if they still have it please? We like to start our cruise with one.

Funny tidbit. Last time we cruised RCCl we went to have our Chimay but they were out of stock. I was ensured by the server that tomorrow they would receive stock and have it available. Next day was a sea day. Never had one the whole cruise. Might have to start the cruise another way, maybe with wine and strawberries and a cabin decoration., Yours sure looked nice.

Thanks and happy cruising!

I will check tonight

Welcome to Labadee. We woke up went to MDR for breakfast. Very good we had eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and cheddar grits but the best was the sticky buns. We have a Beach Bed so will post more later.

7f192d5d877b18c184840096c95989a0.jpg3132b2c891928480b7349fe872e408d3.jpg9f943bfc96956a7fec2952be9e426b2e.jpg3bb09e436334353384eb0c3da9392822.jpg276dc06676c66d037217a8eb28f417e8.jpg

Labadee was great. The beach beds were so worth it. We got 3 chairs, 2 floating mats and 6 Evian’s. Our attendants were Micky and Kiss they were great and we tipped both of them at the end. Food was the worst we have had but they are trying to serve 6,000 people at an outdoor BBQ I’ll give them a pass. We are doing Hideaway Heist Aqua show, we have Columbus booked but Kieron comes on early so I think we might skip Columbus. See you at dinner.

b6c8c207d9e3d9238368f5936bc9f7eb.jpg06df177728fd2d3a535e08b3e0c38fca.jpg782d85a82c9a6cbaaf461b7f735690ec.jpg92d8647045ad6f70f56e4f1623bb2ccb.jpgb0c5afeedae669ccc8df0963351bfd8d.jpg

If there’s any doubt about my bar charges my account has 126 different charges and only 19 of those are non alcohol charges. So we have had 107 different bar charges.

3fcdfc020457913b43e83f50a8fb8b86.jpg

So for light Drinkers you now have had 107 Drinks in 5/6 days ?

Good Job

Wish I was with you as I would try and stay up with you on this

Drinks are small and not very strong. I definitely did not expect to drink this much.

Just found this thread & totally enjoying it. Happy Anniversary & congratulations on the weight loss. I’m sailing the itinerary but on the Allure.

How close to Old San Juan from where the ship is docked? Walking distance? Did you do anything in Old San Juan? Labadee looks fabulous. Does the ship dock or tendered.

Sorry for all the questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just found this thread & totally enjoying it. Happy Anniversary & congratulations on the weight loss. I’m sailing the itinerary but on the Allure.

How close to Old San Juan from where the ship is docked? Walking distance? Did you do anything in Old San Juan? Labadee looks fabulous. Does the ship dock or tendered.

Sorry for all the questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was a very short stay. We got off at 8:15 and did Bacardi tour came back and got on ship left at 2. You dock at port and Old San Juan is right there. Dock at Labadee

Dinner was excellent again. I don’t want to jinx it but we read so many horror stories about the MDR food but we have been happy with every meal. Today Stacey had Wedge Salad, Steak Diane and Cheesecake and I had Wedge Salad Chicken Parmigiana and Tres Leches. She had a Malibu Pineapple shocking and I had 2 Amstel Lights. We are currently waiting for Hideaway Heist drinking a Baybreeze and Amstel Light. We are up $538

e0abcfbd6dc1fbe093b60cdab869d4a0.jpg673fe91d0b1f393e649893afb3f7b50f.jpg2fe750192e795d09d9d7edd0e8b25910.jpg1bf6b47a06ea5fc563abd8da43920cf1.jpge9001e7e92717fd0a3a214185de3b195.jpg

Prizes are the same on Oasis

Following! Congrats on your 25th. We spent ours nearby at St Thomas. I looked closely over your pictures from the pub menu but do not see Chimay Blue. Any chance on your next stop by could you ask if they still have it please? We like to start our cruise with one.

Funny tidbit. Last time we cruised RCCl we went to have our Chimay but they were out of stock. I was ensured by the server that tomorrow they would receive stock and have it available. Next day was a sea day. Never had one the whole cruise. Might have to start the cruise another way, maybe with wine and strawberries and a cabin decoration., Yours sure looked nice.

Thanks and happy cruising!

No Chimay Blue in Pub. She wasn’t sure where on the ship had it if anywhere

Thanks for checking. We have only found it in the pub and when it was not on the menu I was pretty sure it was gone. Used to be our sail away drink. Looks like you are having a great cruise!

We are thank you

We had a great night at Boot and Bonnet. Stacey struggled a little with sunburn but battled thru it. I had 2 Blue Moons and 3 Amstel Light and an Irish Car Bomb. Stacey had 3 Malibu Pineapple we are up $624. I think we won’t make it to $700 but it is so worth it. I never have felt drunk and love being able to buy drink for musicians and not be charged.

Congrats To BobNoxious who has won the contest. If anyone sees him on boards get me a shirt size.

Wait a minute...I'm still in the running with a DNF. It would take a very big effort on your part on day 7, but I have faith in you.