Kids sail free alert!!!

We were issued fcc with various dollar amounts by Royal, one is in my sons name. How would that work with KSF promo ?

It is not applicable to KSF as you cannot deduct from the taxes and the FCC is only applicable for fare. It’s aggravating as if you cancel a KSF cruise you lose out the 100 dollar deposit on something you never were paying for which is a little rediculous.

Well I got very excited when I saw this thread only to be disappointed again. I was waiting for kids sail free to show up again but I didn't see any for Anthem. RCI is brutal with these "sales".

It definitely applies to Anthem booked an 11 night Anthem in nov for $2900z

It definitely applies to Anthem booked an 11 night Anthem in nov for $2900z
Yeah I just saw 7 days to the Bahamas in a balcony for 2099 bucks. 2 adults and one kid. The island though will still be under construction though so that kinda stinks but what a price.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Now that's a love for cruising! ;)clear.png?emoji-wink-1685;)

And travel in general. I think it’s so important to expose children. To different cultures as early as possible. They need to understand that the world is just not the bubble hey live in.

It is not applicable to KSF as you cannot deduct from the taxes and the FCC is only applicable for fare. It’s aggravating as if you cancel a KSF cruise you lose out the 100 dollar deposit on something you never were paying for which is a little rediculous.

Just got off the phone w Royal. I did do Non-Refundable Deposit; and I did have to pay 3 deposits (250 each) for a total of 750 in deposit. They said I could apply the FCC but it would be kicked right back as another FCC. I have a short cruise with my son planned that we did not use the FCC on and the agent said he was able to apply to that even though we are past final payment and Royal will refund me my sons FCC amount to my card. That's a pretty good outcome.

So we booked Allure 7 night in a Boardwalk balcony with Drink and Dine (Soda for 2, JR for lunch for 4), Non refundable deposit, $100 OBC, and my total is $1180 after using FCC's given for issues on prior cruise.

We booked this for next April for 5 of us (2 are little) in a Central Park balcony on the Allure for just over 2,000. I absolutely couldn't believe it and was thrilled! We had almost booked a Carnival cruise for 2900 and we got to majorly upgrade.

And travel in general. I think it’s so important to expose children. To different cultures as early as possible. They need to understand that the world is just not the bubble hey live in.

exactly my thought!!!