Desert on X

How are the desserts on Equinox? Maybe I would like the options on a newer ship for our 2nd Celebrity cruise.

Desserts on the Equinox are yummy IMO. Equinox is the only Celebrity ship I have been on, going again in a week and on the Edge in April.

What kind (chocolate, pie, cake, custard, etc) of desserts are your favorite? I will keep an eye out for them and snap a couple photos for you next week. I can post them back here.

Some nights we get a dessert to share at the table after dinner and then have 1 or 2 sent back to our Cabin for a late night snack. [emoji508][emoji513][emoji6]

Vickie

I LOVE the bread pudding that is served in the Oceanview buffet. :hearteyes: I have only seen it at lunch, and it is not served every day. When I go to lunch the first thing I do is check for the bread pudding. They run out fairly quickly. Have a bunch of great desserts.quote]

On Vision of the Seas last year and found the bread pudding to be the best thing on the buffet and they had it for every meal. Glad to hear I will find it on X when DH & I go in November.

Sue

I have been eating two or three Creme Brulee's every night I'm on Celebrity for almost 25 years.

You and my husband would get along. No other dessert needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
I agree about the bread pudding. Then if they have peanut butter ice cream, I don’t care what the entree’s are[emoji14]

We are on Eclipse now and I have certainly eaten my share of peanut butter ice cream... wish they had it every day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums