Parent/Guardian Release Form

gdemshar

We are traveling with a minor, whose parents aren't going to be on the cruise. We have the form. It is already filled out and signed. All we have to do is take it to the terminal with us Sunday along with copies of the passports/driver's licenses when we sail Sunday, right? They don't require that you fax it or anything, right?

Took our 6 yo GD last year and did have paper notarized though not sure if was required. Was nervous till we boarded that I was missing something:confused: All went well. Have a wonderful time

Copies of both parents drivers licenses and the form filed out accurately is all you need. It does not need t o be notarized. We take our granddaughter all the time. It is a good idea to have a medical f orm granting petmission to treat and that may need to bee notarized but that is not part of the cruiselines requirements. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be, and dont worry, it's really quite a smooth process.

I brought two non-related teens with me on cruise in March.

They needed ID (passports) just like any one else.

I also needed to provide the NCL form, signed, NOT notarized, with photocopies of parent’s IDs at check-in at the disembarkation port.

Once we were checked in, there was no difference between my teens and my non-related teens at any port or activity.

You have everything you need. No worries.

I meant the copies of the parents/guardians passports/drivers licenses. But the forms have to be notarized?

Not to worry have taken our grandson 3 times with only the form and a copy of his parents driver's licenses. No issues. NCL has requirements listed. Have the fourth trip coming up in Aug. just bring everything as before. Oh but you may want a note from them if the child needs any medical treatment. We also carry his health card when we travel with our grandson, just to be safe.

Enjoy your trip.