BOA Card rewards

Our have shown up a few days after the e-mail acknowledgement. We also print out of the confirmation...never had a problem but waiting for the day I get the blank stare from customer service onboard when they try to say, "sorry sir, we have no record of that. I lack trust.

Our have shown up a few days after the e-mail acknowledgement. We also print out of the confirmation...never had a problem but waiting for the day I get the blank stare from customer service onboard when they try to say, "sorry sir, we have no record of that. I lack trust.

I always sweat it out too! Never had a problem but I do check it often and make sure it's there!

Well I have questions now also. I just booked a cruise for September and on July 7th I converted some points to OBC and got the confirmation email later that day receipt (receipt@managerewards not from Royal). I can't remember if I ever got additional emails and never really worried about it because it would show up on my page that showed cruise paid, etc. Since Royal has decided to be a Royal pain and has eliminated that very necessary page are you guys just calling Royal for verification that the OBC is there?? I wanted to preorder drink packages but when I go to pay there is no option to use the OBC. And I am not sure if it is because it isn't there yet or they have changed that also.

Any experiences with that lately?

Thanks!!

Well I have questions now also. I just booked a cruise for September and on July 7th I converted some points to OBC and got the confirmation email later that day receipt (receipt@managerewards not from Royal). I can't remember if I ever got additional emails and never really worried about it because it would show up on my page that showed cruise paid, etc. Since Royal has decided to be a Royal pain and has eliminated that very necessary page are you guys just calling Royal for verification that the OBC is there?? I wanted to preorder drink packages but when I go to pay there is no option to use the OBC. And I am not sure if it is because it isn't there yet or they have changed that also.

Any experiences with that lately?

Thanks!!

Contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. The OBC should show up there.

Cashed in points back in April on my hubby's BOA card and did my points back in May - Our cruise is 8/18, got our OBC about 10 days ago....

As someone else mentioned, they do it in order of sail date, anywhere in the range of 4 to 6 weeks before your cruise.

Basically had no issues, but just had to wait... and sometimes that's hard!! LOL

I believe OBC shows up at the top of your Cruise Planner page. I can see ours there for an upcoming cruise. It would be helpful if it posted closer to when you redeem it so you could use pre-cruise.