What exactly are premium coffee & water bottle size

Looking at the Refreshment Package for our Symphony cruise) and I'm not sure what they mean by premium coffee. Is it safe to assume they don't mean coffee from Starbucks?

Also, what size is the bottled water that comes with the package? Are you able to get a couple of bottles at the same time for when you are going off the ship to walk around?

Thanks for any information!

I was on Oasis and there is a café promenade as well as a starbucks .That was where I got my coffee when I had the package .As for the water its a 500ml bottle I think .you can get it a different places if they don't give you 2 bottles you can always go to a different place and ask for another .They have a someone selling water as you get of the ship and you can get them at any bar .

They have always given me 2 bottles of water when I asked.

So first day, each time I was headed to cabin and passed a bar, I would get 2. Once I had a good stock, I would only top up.

They have always given me 2 bottles of water when I asked.

So first day, each time I was headed to cabin and passed a bar, I would get 2. Once I had a good stock, I would only top up.

Due the diuretic effect of caffeine (and I drink quite a bit of it) I alway get a bottle of water with my coffee. I think they have been instructed that it is okay, because on every ship, all crew.. they have never blinked twice and gave me a bottle of water with my coffee.