OBC use

I have $175 in OBC for my next cruise. When I buy something in the cruise planner (like excursions or drink packages) do I have to use the OBC for that purchase? I want to buy drink package as soon as they open it up for purchase and also do the steakhouse and Mexican restaurant but I don't want to use to OBC for my drink package. I wanted to save the rest of the OBC for on the ship stuff like the little shops, drinks that cost extra, etc.

I have $175 in OBC for my next cruise. When I buy something in the cruise planner (like excursions or drink packages) do I have to use the OBC for that purchase? I want to buy drink package as soon as they open it up for purchase and also do the steakhouse and Mexican restaurant but I don't want to use to OBC for my drink package. I wanted to save the rest of the OBC for on the ship stuff like the little shops, drinks that cost extra, etc.

You do not have to use your OBC in the cruise planner. It will give you the option and you can choose to use a credit card.

Yes, that is my point, if you book with credit card two months before cruise, the money is due before you cruise.

If you use OBC to book early, then CC for onboard account, the bill is after.

And no matter what, you still pay the same amount out of pocket.