Oasis Class - 4 to a room

Hi there,

I am looking to book a cabin for my family of 4 on an Oasis class ship. My two tween boys will NOT share a bed. Could someone help me figure out my options please? I did a google search and just can't figure it out. Is my only option booking two cabins?

Thank you so much!

Ali

Hi there,

I am looking to book a cabin for my family of 4 on an Oasis class ship. My two tween boys will NOT share a bed. Could someone help me figure out my options please? I did a google search and just can't figure it out. Is my only option booking two cabins?

Thank you so much!

Ali

The deck plans should indicate if the cabin has pullman beds.

Look for either a cross or a diamond. Triangle indicates sofa bed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi there,

Thank you so much!

Ali

You want a black diamond or a little "t".

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1840/07

Edit: Which is what John said. But I added a link. :D

Yikes. They seem to be all taken for February vacation. Hmmm...

You and spouse could share sofa bed and give the kids the two singles. Not ideal - personally would tell the kids to sleep together or no cruise!

You could book two cabins. You could call RC and see if they could find a Pullman cabin; sometimes not everything shows on the website.

You looked at all four Oasis class ships for February 2019 and not one of them had a cabin with either a black diamond or a small "t" in it?

Use a travel agent. Let the TA do the legwork for you.

We were told by next cruise that the harmony doesn’t have any standard 5 berth rooms(beds, sofa, Pullman)

We just book two connecting cheaper rooms. For boardwalk balcony the second room bs putting all 4 of us in 1 with the extra onboard credit was less than $500.

We were told by next cruise that the harmony doesn’t have any standard 5 berth rooms(beds, sofa, Pullman)

We just book two connecting cheaper rooms. For boardwalk balcony the second room bs putting all 4 of us in 1 with the extra onboard credit was less than $500.

That is correct. Both Harmony and Symphony do not have the Pullman beds available in Balcony, Oceanview or Inside cabins.

I will call RCI in the morning. Or a travel agent. Good idea, let someone else search. I feel crazy going through cabin by cabin. We have been on several other cruises with them, and always had enough beds. Hmmmm..

Like hell am I sleeping on a pull out couch! LOL!! I could MAKE my tweens share a bed, but that's kind of meh and they would kill each other, which would really kill my vacation vibe.

Next option is connection cabins...

thanks everyone

That is correct. Both Harmony and Symphony do not have the Pullman beds available in Balcony, Oceanview or Inside cabins.

I wonder why?!?! Such a weird move as most people (who have kids) have at least two kids. So not ideal to have two kids in a double bed.

Their website and customer service reps suck when it comes to accuracy...I must've made 8 phone calls pricing out 5 in a room and was only quoted really pricey options or were told they were sold out.

What I ended up doing was picking out 3 or 4 actual room options I wanted and asked them to specifically check that room. They would say in the same phone call there was no availability and then Voila! When given a room number it would be available every single time.

It may take a bit, but I guarantee they can't all be booked.

I just checked the site that travel agents use for Feb 3 and there are lots of cabins with both the sofabed and a Pullman. I checked balconies category 7D and 5D as well as a BW balcony 4I and they were available in each category.

Do not rely on Royals website. It will only show a small selection of available cabins. Call Royal and tell them what you are looking for.

What cabin category did you want and what date was your preference.