Cheers Evaluator Spreadsheet

cruise4kicks

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

The only exception would be that the Alchemy Bar is not on four ships in the fleet....Elation, Fantasy, Splendor and Triumph.

True , should have said Alchemy is different, but that would take common sense being it is a specialty bar. 😂😂 But with today's CC you have to spell everything out, cross the t's , dot the I's.

Its not like the old days.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:17 AM, schazzy said:

I found a trick to easily add 18% to the drink prices to the most recent evaluator file that was posted here. Assuming the drink prices haven't changed much, this should give you a pretty good idea of what you would spend without Cheers. 

CarnivalCheersEvaluator.xlsx

I want to personally thank Cruise4Kicks and Schazzy for your creation and contributions to this thread and to the spreadsheet. This post is in my opinion the most valuable post on the whole Carnival board. I am humbled and delighted and I have been playing with the spreadsheet for 2 days now. I have concluded that by starting the calculations on just non-alcoholic drinks alone, consumption of minimal alcoholic drinks (morning mimosas, spiked coffee, and an evening cocktail or 2) makes the plan well worth the purchase. I also want to give a shout out to Kelly Mohr and Becky Thane! Thank you for the creation of the spreadsheet. You are my heroes. Much Love to everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2019 at 8:17 AM, schazzy said:

I found a trick to easily add 18% to the drink prices to the most recent evaluator file that was posted here. Assuming the drink prices haven't changed much, this should give you a pretty good idea of what you would spend without Cheers. 

CarnivalCheersEvaluator.xlsx

So I know how to use Excel but when I click on these links, all I get is a web page—cannot edit. I am on an IPad and use numbers. Is that the problem or something simpler—like user insufficiency. Lol

25 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

So I know how to use Excel but when I click on these links, all I get is a web page—cannot edit. I am on an IPad and use numbers. Is that the problem or something simpler—like user insufficiency. Lol

I don't really know much about iPads, but unless Apple has software or an app that can open excel files, you might just be getting a preview of the file using a browser. I don't have Microsoft office on my laptop, so I use Apache OpenOffice, it's free and works well.