Question about the 2-bedroom Haven Family Suite on the Getaway

dalmoradie

Looking at the layout of this suite, it looks like if the person sleeping on the living room sofa needs to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he will have to go into the master bedroom or the small bedroom.

Is there a privacy curtain in the master bedroom so he does not disturb the people sleeping there if he needs the bathroom?

Also, can 2 people share the sofabed in the living room, or is that just a twin size ?

Yes they will have to go through one of the bedrooms and no there is no privacy curtain in either room. As a matter of fact going through the "kids" room if the bed is pulled out is a little tricky since there isn't much room between the bed and the cabinets.

The sofa is a twin and will only fit one.

Yes, there is a blackout curtain between the master bedroom and master bath. The person on the sofabed would need to use either the master bathroom or the small one in the second bedroom. We found it much easier for this person to use the master bath.

There is not enough room for 2 people to share the sofabed, however there is room for 2 in the lower bed in the 2nd bedroom (although it's snug).

I assumed that the question about privacy was can a person go to the restroom without seeing the people in the bedroom and that answer is no. The blackout curtain is right at the door to the bathroom.

Yes, that is what I wanted to know. Thanks for clarifying.

It really depends on where the cabin is, but as a general statement it really isn't that close. It also depends on what he wears to bed.....

We will be in 16708. Don't worry, he'll be putting on a robe for sure :)

Looks like a long walk depending on time and urgency, switch to 16122 and problem solved! :P

01a35c77e4e69e546a183c45a9e928f7.png

I wish I cound, but there are no more 2-bedrooms available on the 16th deck.

I'll watch out and switch if one closer to the RR becomes available, Thanks :)

I wish I cound, but there are no more 2-bedrooms available on the 16th deck.

I'll watch out and switch if one closer to the RR becomes available, Thanks :)

good luck! I had researched the same thing earlier it is tricky to be set up like that, but I guess it makes sense each room has a bath.

good luck! I had researched the same thing earlier it is tricky to be set up like that, but I guess it makes sense each room has a bath.

The Pearl has a better setup of the 2-bedrooms. The bathroom in the small bedroom is by the entrance of the bedroom, so you do not have to disturb the people sleeping on the bed which was located at the very back of the room.

Well the balcony is right there off the living room.....just kidding by the way. Also, walking through the halls in a robe? I wouldn’t do it. If this is such a big deal, why not book another cabin in the Haven for this individual.

Well the balcony is right there off the living room.....just kidding by the way. Also, walking through the halls in a robe? I wouldn’t do it. If this is such a big deal, why not book another cabin in the Haven for this individual.

That will set us back another $5,000 plus...since my husband and I are paying for everybody, I’ll let him figure it out for himself... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

so there are no showers by the pool? If I remember correctly, on the Pearl, there were showers and toilets by the sauna area of the haven courtyard

There are toilets that you have to walk through the courtyard and into the back hallway to use, but don't know that anyone would want to do in the middle of the night.