Virgin drinks with UBP?

MamaToMany

Hubby and I are relatively new cruisers (just one one Allure so far) and have Bliss booked for our anniversary in October. We’ve got the UBP as one of our perks, but I don’t drink alcohol. Hubby does, and he’s excited about the good beer in the brew house! I’ll steal a few sips here and there, but would rather drink virgin drinks. Will bartenders make virgin versions of some of the drinks, and are they covered by the UBP? Can I get tonic and lime? I know it doesn’t cover some things, but I’m hoping that virgin drinks shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks in advance for input! I learn so much here on CC!

Hubby and I are relatively new cruisers (just one one Allure so far) and have Bliss booked for our anniversary in October. We’ve got the UBP as one of our perks, but I don’t drink alcohol. Hubby does, and he’s excited about the good beer in the brew house! I’ll steal a few sips here and there, but would rather drink virgin drinks. Will bartenders make virgin versions of some of the drinks, and are they covered by the UBP? Can I get tonic and lime? I know it doesn’t cover some things, but I’m hoping that virgin drinks shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks in advance for input! I learn so much here on CC!

We order virgin drinks all the time. And sodas. No problem.

They will absolutely make virgin drinks for you! A couple of years ago I took my mom on a cruise to Bermuda. She had terminal cancer and due to the drugs and her condition she was unable to drink alcohol. She was excited to order a virgin strawberry daquri and well i of course ordered a non virgin drink :) ........The waitress delivered our drinks and just as mom was putting the drink to her lips the waitress comes running over and grabs the drink from her....We looked at her stunned..apparently the bartender didn't quite understand the order and had put alcohol in it....she promptly delivered another drink.. Now some might be critical but mom and I chalked it up to what a great waitress and a happy memory of our cruise.

All drinks, except bottled water and specialty coffees are included in the UOB (UBP) including virgin drinks.

No problem with virgin drinks like Margarita, Daquiris etc. Lots of calories, but so are the boozy versions.

Soda is included, so tonic and lime is OK.